Remove this ad

Moh

Mohtorboat

Lead

Apr 2 14 3:37 PM

Tags : : ,

Members
Lee Chan-hyuk (이찬혁) | September 12, 1997 | Acoustic guitar / lead vocals / backing vocals / lyricist / composer / arranger
Lee Soo-hyun (이수현) | May 4, 1999 | Lead vocals / backing vocals

Discography

Albums
[2014.04.07 / 2014.04.09] PLAY
[2017.01.03] 사춘기 하(思春記 下) (Puberty)

Mini-albums
[2016.05.04 / 2016.05.09] 사춘기 상(思春記 上) (Adolescence)

Digital singles
[2014.10.10] 시간과 낙엽 (Time and Fallen Leaves)

Other
[2014.11.11] I'M DIFFERENT (ft.BOBBY) (나는 달라) / HI SUHYUN

YG page | YouTube | Facebook

Last Edited By: Moh Dec 5 16 12:11 PM. Edited 7 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Moh

#1 post_url

Apr 2 14 3:45 PM

If someone can find me a decent biography, that'd be awesome.

Teaser

Album info

Tracklist

Quote    Reply   

#2 post_url

Apr 2 14 3:58 PM

thanks for the translated tracklist.
im so glad the boy composed all the album without YG usual composers. also i love that there's no feat. with other YG artist.
so the albums gonna be the true akdong musician sound yay

here another teser

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#3 post_url

Apr 4 14 1:24 AM

2D wrote:
also i love that there's no feat. with other YG artist.

Me too. Still mad that their debut wasn't set until the last possible minute, but at least YG is letting them do their own thing. For now, anyway.

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#6 post_url

Apr 6 14 2:32 PM

I love both songs, but I think Melted is the better of the two. I can definitely see why YG picked 200%, though.

200% translation

Melted translation:

Both translations from pop!gasa.

Last Edited By: Moh Apr 6 14 3:20 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#10 post_url

May 30 14 3:07 PM

Akdong Musician will begin working on the new album as soon as it wraps up promotions on June 1 through SBS’s Inkigayo.

As it is an unusual occurence for YG Entertainment to release two albums for the same artist in one year, Akdong Musician is thought to have prepared many things in advance. Lee Chan Hyuk once said in an interview that he has about 80 unreleased songs ready.
Winning SBS’s K-Pop Star 3 last April, Akdong Musician released its debut album Play the following year, sweeping various music charts.
Not only did they rank number one on all music sites with the title song 200%, the other tracks included in the album also hit the top spots of the music charts. The title track also won first place on music programs for three weeks in a row.

Much attention has been on what kind of music Akdong Musician will be coming back with this fall.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/67252/akdong-musician-announces-another-album-to-release-this-year

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Moh

#14 post_url

Dec 31 14 7:52 PM

Duo Akdong Musician’s Lee Chan Hyuk has received the “2014 Korea’s Talent” award.

On December 30, Lee Chan Hyuk attended the award ceremony for “2014 Korea’s Talent” award and after receiving the award along with the other award winners, performed a celebratory stage.

“Korea’s Talent” is an award that began in 2001 by the Korean Ministry of Education and the Korea Foundation for the Achievement of Science and Creativity to encourage the talents that will lead the future development of Korea.

The award organizers said that Lee Chan Hyuk received the award because he is “a talented singer-songwriter of the sibling acoustic duo Akdong Musician that has turned around the market from the monotonous idol music with refreshing melodies and lyrics.”

Akdong Musician won SBS‘s “K-Pop Star” in 2013, and has put outs their debut album, “PLAY,” under YG Entertainment. Lee Chan Hyuk showed off his musical talents in composing and lyricizing every song on the album, and took the digital charts by storm.

In Particular, the pure melodies and lyrics that were unheard of in the existing K-Pop industry received love from all generations.

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#16 post_url

Mar 6 16 8:33 PM

YG says they'll have an album out sometime next month. After promotions are done, Chanhyuk will be enlisting in the army.

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#18 post_url

Apr 24 16 11:20 PM

Comeback is set for May 4th. Suhyun's birthday.
image image

AKDONG MUSICIAN (AKMU) is coming back after one year and six months of absence from the music scene. The date of the team’s comeback has been confirmed to be May 4.

On April 25 at 10am, YG Entertainment unveiled teaser poster or AKMU’s new album on the company’s official blog. The title of the poster is “AKMU – ‘SPRING Vol.1 (思春記上)’ NEW ALBUM RELEASE’”.

The retro-style poster with a feel of innocence shows LEE CHANHYUK and LEE SUHYUN wearing school uniforms. Another poster released with the teaser poster also catches eyes, showing the AKMU brother and sister reading books.

Along with the title of the new album “AKMU SPRING” and “SPRING Vol.1 (思春記上)”, the date of comeback “May 4” is stated on the poster, raising fans’ anticipation for AKMU’s comeback. Notably, May 4 is LEE SUHYUN’s birthday, so the team’s comeback will be all the more meaningful. After the release of songs in the album on music-streaming websites on May 4, the album will be released off-line on the 9.

AKMU’s new album “SPRING” is an album like a complete collection of works created based on the objet of “books”. The works talk about interest in the world, excitement about dream and love, and concerns about ego. Rather than the adolescence of teenagers, the album is talking more about the “adolescence of thoughts” that comes to anyone at any age.

In their first album, AKMU who were children living in the forest took their first step into the world by “PLAY”ing with music. New album “SPRING” is the place where stories of those children begin in earnest in their everyday lives.

AKMU released their first full-length album “PLAY” in April 2014, to enjoy big popularity with songs of witty lyrics and innocent feel, including “200%” and “Give Love”. Therefore, the new album to be newly released is already drawing big attention.

http://akmunews.tumblr.com/post/143407865929/akmu-confirmed-on-their-comeback-on-may-4-title

Last Edited By: Moh Apr 25 16 11:23 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#20 post_url

Apr 28 16 9:52 PM

RE-BYE and How People Move are both title tracks.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help