Remove this ad

#501 post_url

Apr 1 16 12:50 PM

Actually in this case it means "The reasons I love you" like it is seen on the covers.

Tokoro can have so many meanings though, it's sometimes hard to tell what they want to say.
(and in this case no is used in one of its rare forms as a detector for relations, like a comma in English)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#502 post_url

Apr 2 16 12:15 PM

she looks kind of strange on the first cover, but the second one looks good (by first and second I'm referring to the order they were posted on the previous page). can't wait for it! whether it's the Kana Swiftino everyone hates or not.

Quote    Reply   

#503 post_url

Apr 5 16 9:53 AM

I don't find it strange that "You&Me" or "Have a nice day" weren't included on this single. "My Place" was aired around spring time but it only came in the album Love Place in September. I suppose she is trying to promote album songs way earlier like Love Place. To be honest, with LOVE had a weak promotion, so I hope they promote ir better this time around.

Anata no Suki na Tokoro music video:

For now, all of the 3 new songs sound almost the same. She is going full happy with these, just like Moshimo... The single a-side is OK but it's nothing outstanding or memorable. I really hope her next single (the one before the album release) is a powerful ballad, dramatic or soft, I don't care, I just need a ballad a-side, it's been a while since Suki.

Last Edited By: Kathia Apr 5 16 9:57 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#506 post_url

Apr 5 16 5:44 PM

I don't think there is Kana Swiftino hate here. That music style is enjoyable and cute sometimes. BUT We're all a bit tired of the same sound over and over again, it becomes a bit boring and repetitive. No hating here, we're in need of something fresh (at least No.1 a brief of fresh air).

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#507 post_url

Apr 5 16 8:54 PM

oh yeah, I'm not denying that this song is pretty boring. I don't like it. I think the Swiftino haters are more on last.fm. I'm really grateful for those best albums, all the songs on those were good. I guess all we can really do is hope an album comes next.

Quote    Reply   

#509 post_url

Apr 26 16 1:54 PM

Okay, it's oficial now - the queen of b-sides! "Anata no Suki na Tokoro" fine, actually, but the b-side are once again much better. I'm not a fan of whistling in general, still here it's real cute. BTW, what is that whistling melody in "Thank you very much"? I know I know it, but I ca't put my finger on it.

Quote    Reply   

#510 post_url

Apr 27 16 9:02 AM

"A HA HA" is cute. I love it! One of those fun radio-friendly tracks.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#511 post_url

Apr 27 16 1:29 PM

A HA HA is my favourite of the 3. But I wished for more variety, all the songs in the new single are similar, it becomes repetitive after a while.

btw, Anata no Suki na Tokoro debuted at 5# on Oricon charts.

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#512 post_url

Apr 27 16 7:24 PM

cool, at least she still has good b-sides.
i do understand why people are disappointed with the a-side, but it's only been a few singles in this style, i don't think it's a permanent change.

Quote    Reply   

#513 post_url

Apr 30 16 9:01 PM

uncle Jemima wrote:
cool, at least she still has good b-sides.
i do understand why people are disappointed with the a-side, but it's only been a few singles in this style, i don't think it's a permanent change.
For now it is. 2015 singles were only in this style and I think 2016 will be the same, starting with this single (all the 3 songs). The new songs (possibly for the new album/or new single coming in the summer) are similar to Anata especially Have a nice day. You & Me sounds like another Torisetsu. So we've got this year 5 songs but all with similar style??? Really???

Quote    Reply   

#515 post_url

May 7 16 5:53 AM

new original album listed for 29th June. I missed the 'June' album so much ! it's since 2011 that an album doesn't come out in June ! I bet it'll include both 'You & Me'and 'Have a nice day'! Can't wait for more info! I' so happy & excited at the same time !

Quote    Reply   

#516 post_url

May 7 16 9:40 AM

Again I knew it would be June.
The whole single is good and I really hope this will be an album of that theme she went a while, this would be her first time making an album that would bloom in its theme, not like her albums of mixed genres, therefore I never felt an album of hers because there were mostly two good songs for me and the rest was the rest. I like how something goes in straight style and that was really great worked out with her latest single. For sure too much childish is nothing for me but her songs are pretty good by now.
What do you think she will release for her 10th anniversary? It's close at the door! A new compilation album? Do you think she marks 2017 or 2018 as her 10th anniversary?

Quote    Reply   

#517 post_url

May 9 16 11:44 AM

But she only has 3 singles for the upcoming album. Are you sure the June release is for the album? It could be a new single.

Because 2013 was her 5th anniversary (which makes 2008 her debut), her 10th anniversary would be 2018.

Quote    Reply   

#518 post_url

May 9 16 6:02 PM

Having those insider-information and reading that its release is at the end of the month is critical to meet - they could delay it anytime they want, maybe why they want a better place in the monthly charts or something like this. They changed politics if this insider-information ends true and this would be time in fact she lives decline (but still very strong, maybe she is more premier than Namie in Japan right now), changing markets etc. but they want to fight against it. Also the tour is few steps away. I think I discussed 2014 with you Kathia about the title of her then-upcoming-studio-album (which was "With Love" then). Now nearly two years after I would like to know what do you think the title would be? "Love Is Love", "Loving", "I Love" "We're in Love", "Love Love Love" etc. haha

Sometimes artists release compilations after their five-year-cycle that means in the sixth year of their career to celebrate the "five-full-years-in-industry" and sometimes they release any within the fifth year. That's why I asked, I didn't know they marked 2013 as her 5th anniversary maybe she released these compilations but do they used the period means the sixth year to celebrate it as fifth anniversary or that within the fifth year? This confuses me a bit haha

Quote    Reply   

#519 post_url

May 9 16 7:08 PM

Lets start Serdar!
- Love for You
- Love Always
- Happy Love
- Lovin'
- Forever Love
- Love Infinity
- Colorful Love
- My Love
- For you my Love
- Dear my Love

Hmm I remenber those compilations were for her 5th anniversary. Actually her debut is not 2007 but 2008, because they count with her first physical release = [2008.02.20] I., and not her first digital release in 2007. I've been reading her blog since ages ago, and she comemorates her anniversary around February (I's release date). It means her Best Albums were within the fifth year.
So her 10th anniversary will be in 2018.

Quote    Reply   

#520 post_url

May 10 16 8:01 AM

Thanks for that information, I never read her blog so I didn't know this.

I can imagine something like "Happy Love" or "Colorful Love", in my opinion it matches to her current era. I think "Forever Love" was a candidate for you then back to 2014, too. "Dear My Love" or "For You My Love" sounds like her "Aitakute Aitakute"-era don't you think so?

- The Love
- Journey of Love

She's in love with prepositions why not something like "In Love", "On the Love", "From Love" or "By Love"?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help