Remove this ad

#481 post_url

Jan 2 16 12:37 PM

Wow, No. 1 was really a breath of fresh air, so were the rest of the new songs. I hope she goes more on this line than the country-pop shes doing currently.... It's cute and kind of quirky, but honestly i think her voice is better suited for R&B tinged pop and power ballads. At least its keeping her relevant though in this market, lol.

In regards to the contents of her lyrics, they are supposed to be a bit vapid and playful (family oriented) mixed with modern gyaru-like consumerism right? So she rights happy songs about love and peace and happiness, but also about being out with her girlfriends and liking cute boys and being in love. I mean, her albums all have LOVE in the title, lol. I think shes kind of a Katy Perry meets Taylor Swift topically if I had to make a comparison. I mean, the Teenage Dream era was a weird mixture of sex appeal and whipped cream bras and candy and hugs for the kids at her tour, lmao.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#482 post_url

Jan 13 16 9:33 PM

I doubt she'll change her current music style, at least for now, it's cute, catchy and it sells (Torisetsu sold 60,618 copies, her best physical sales since what 2011?). If she'll do something diferent it will be like No.1, which was also a moderate success.

Quote    Reply   

#486 post_url

Mar 7 16 5:04 AM

Doubt she'll do something like that, judging torisetsu was a hit. but I'm hoping for something like that, or like 'Distance', I loved that song. I'm also sure the title will be out in few days, she'll probrally sing the new song during her last date of her fan club tour party. Aah I need more infos <3

Quote    Reply   

#487 post_url

Mar 8 16 5:57 AM

Kanakawaii wrote:
Doubt she'll do something like that, judging torisetsu was a hit. but I'm hoping for something like that, or like 'Distance', I loved that song. I'm also sure the title will be out in few days, she'll probrally sing the new song during her last date of her fan club tour party. Aah I need more infos <3

smiley: frown  I know, I was dreaming after reading the information. I love so much torisetsu but It is true I need a new kind of sound. Love her country cute pop songs but she deserves a new "hi" like We Don't Stop or Distance. More electro pop or r&b pop sound. Me too! I need more info and also a preview! smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

#488 post_url

Mar 9 16 5:29 AM

I guess it'll probably be another country inspired song, so I'm hoping for great b-sides or at least something like Darling, which is like the only contry track of hers that I like.

Quote    Reply   

#489 post_url

Mar 11 16 1:02 PM

The new song is called ''You & Me'', theme song for the upcoming movie 高台家の人々 to be released in theater in June. I wonder if this song is the new single.

Quote    Reply   

#490 post_url

Mar 11 16 4:04 PM

That's strange. The prologue on with LOVE was called You & Me.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#493 post_url

Mar 12 16 11:25 AM

I loved "Torisetsu" the most of her country-pop songs so far. Excited for the upcoming release after this - maybe the studio album in May or June this year? Maybe it's the introduce single for the album like they did with previous releases, otherwise they could want to chart this a while because of the fame of her previous released country-pop songs - which was denied describing it as 'country' some months ago, I remember - so it could have its release date not in May but in June near to her arena tour and it's why that's a month she and her management like to release albums. Back to that single, I'm excited about b-sides if there are some.

Last Edited By: Serdar Mar 12 16 11:39 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#494 post_url

Mar 12 16 10:03 PM

Wouldn't she wait to release an album after releasing 4 singles? So far she released two. There is one listed for April. Maybe "You & Me" is the fourth single to be released in June or will be the promo song for her upcoming album.

Quote    Reply   

#495 post_url

Mar 13 16 3:40 AM

seriously guys haven't you still understand how things go with Sony ? I bet 'you and me' will be the 27th April single, it goes out a month and some more before the movie release, which is on 4th June, not that late. Then, there will pro rally be a single in May/June, the other one will be in July/August ( she will start her nationwide tour in August ) judging she has only 2 dates in October and two in November the album will be out during that amount of time ..

Quote    Reply   

#496 post_url

Mar 26 16 4:50 AM

New single title is " Have a nice day "! the song will be used as theme song for mezamashi tv morning program starting from 4th April. she announced it yesterday, hope she'll sing it on the 29th, the last date of her fanclub tour! hoping for something different from 'You & me', that will probably be a b-side. ; v ; can't wait for more information ! they're just around the corner !!!

Quote    Reply   

#498 post_url

Mar 26 16 1:49 PM

You can see a message from Kana from what it seems to be the new song PV recording! It looks cute and cheesy, maybe another Darling/Torisetsu? The clothes gives me a vibe of A-gata no Uta instead. Maybe more cute pop instead.

Quote    Reply   

#499 post_url

Apr 1 16 2:43 AM

It is strange...nobody has posted the info of the new single! o_0

It was annouced few days ago and It is called  あなたの好きなところ (Anata no sukina tokoro >Your favourite places)

It will be released the 27th of April in 2 editions: Regular (CD) and Limited (CD+DVD)

a54368556a7af54105a9212f08d095206eede7c8

CD ver.

1. あなたの好きなところ
2. A HA HA
3.Thank you very much

2a516463f6002e0e9589738c7a2b07e5a0e1feac

CD+DVD ver.

CD

1. あなたの好きなところ
2. A HA HA
3.Thank you very much

DVD

1. Behind the scenes of あなたの好きなところ Photo session

Quote    Reply   

#500 post_url

Apr 1 16 4:39 AM

^ It's not strange, since this forum is pretty dead right now, lol.

Surprising that neither "You & Me" nor "Have a nice day" are on the single. The covers are okay.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help