Remove this ad

#1921 post_url

Apr 3 17 8:55 PM

evilsin wrote:
mitsuhoney wrote:
Never heard of her before, didnt know who she was so I thought you were trying to make it as a meme. Apologies if I offended you, but I dont think dragging my personal life into this was really necessary. Thanks for shouting my business out like that I guess.

You called a person a thing, which was very rude. You could've just asked in terms of "who is this and why are you posting her gifs so much".

Off-topic: you're on chaturbate? *wink-wink*
Saying "thing" was also another misunderstanding, I just meant it as a group of something, but never mind. I already feel bad for offending anyone that I did and I am sorry about it.

And yes I am lol, a boys gotta do what a boys gotta do. *shrugs*

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1922 post_url

Apr 4 17 3:38 AM

^ Oop, sorry, now I see how you wanted to phrase your opinion. Sorry I misunderstood.

The remix sounds nice, although I believe the original is more up my street.

Quote    Reply   

#1923 post_url

Apr 4 17 10:22 PM

It's all good! Man, I really want to hear Driving Hit's (this still bugs me how there is still an apostrophe between t and s in this word) so much! Hoping it has a more Big Room feel.

Quote    Reply   

#1926 post_url

Apr 5 17 1:41 PM

I've only got to skip through DH7, but did we just get a cohesive remix album (a phrase I never though I would say in my life)!? It might be even her best yet, which is a total surprise for me. Looking forward to listening to this more attentively.

Quote    Reply   

#1927 post_url

Apr 6 17 8:33 PM

evilsin wrote:
I've only got to skip through DH7, but did we just get a cohesive remix album (a phrase I never though I would say in my life)!? It might be even her best yet, which is a total surprise for me. Looking forward to listening to this more attentively.
I completely agree! I've listened a few times now and I don't skip any song. My fave Driving Hit's by far 10/10

Quote    Reply   

#1929 post_url

Apr 7 17 6:49 AM

soooo. W FACE has a music video, and you get a DVD of it by buying the album (again ....) from the cd stall at the live tour dates this year...

oh avex ..

Quote    Reply   

#1930 post_url

Apr 7 17 11:17 AM

its a dream come true
That Song didnt deserve dying without a MV

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

RicH

#1932 post_url

Apr 7 17 12:01 PM

Getting ready for a making-of slideshow PV lmaooooooooo XDDDDD

But I'm curious... maybe they saved 6 PV's budget for a BANGGINGG visuals just for this one.

Quote    Reply   

#1934 post_url

Apr 8 17 8:10 AM

Spoiler alert, setlist ahead!

Not many surprises, honestly I think this is a weak and safe setlist, after the BSC I was expecting more deep cuts:

Quote    Reply   

#1940 post_url

Apr 9 17 4:48 PM

ASHDUFASIJDKOLAWKDJHASD WHERE WAS THIS FOR THE OTHER VIDEOS

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help