Remove this ad

#1481 post_url

Feb 4 17 1:59 PM

^
Beauitful!

On my way is already my favorite preview so far!!! Can't wait!!! T_T

Last Edited By: ahtohtjpc Feb 4 17 2:02 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1486 post_url

Feb 6 17 9:59 AM

I'm only listening to those 15 secs previews, they are good indications of how the song sounds but doesn't give it too much. Love the sax going on on Bangrang. Stand by you seems to be a lovely piano ballad.

Quote    Reply   

#1488 post_url

Feb 7 17 2:08 AM

^ Probably, considering how many find ballads boring in general and here we'll have an album full of them. Still BRING IT ON is on 'inside' as well, so I guess we'll get some straight out pop songs as well.

Quote    Reply   

#1490 post_url

Feb 8 17 3:51 AM

^ Oh yeah, Aisho is one of her best overall songs, more songs like this is always good in my books. I caved in and listened to the previews on her Twitter and so far all of the "outside" previews sound amazing while "inside" is pretty standard. Hope the full tracks prove me wrong and show something interesing.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1494 post_url

Feb 12 17 9:54 AM

Ultraviolet teaser slayed me image simply aiming to be one of the best songs on the outside album.  what a tuneimage wow! 

Now that they are done with teasers,   hope we'll get a MV for Valentine's Day image

Last Edited By: Ginko Feb 12 17 11:09 AM. Edited 4 times.

Quote    Reply   

#1497 post_url

Feb 12 17 5:52 PM

it'd be a cop out of there were interludes on a 10-track album. we'd then be paying more for what we got with JAPONESQUE for example (even though that did have a bunch of singles).

i'm liking the instrumental previews as an idea, but the production on half the songs isn't that great. hopefully they sound better in full.

Quote    Reply   

#1499 post_url

Feb 13 17 2:19 AM

That scream in Ultraviolet preview is me at this whole album shenanigans. I'm not sure it was Ultraviolet that was previewed at the concert though, doesn't sound that similar.

Quote    Reply   

#1500 post_url

Feb 13 17 12:37 PM

evilsin wrote:
That scream in Ultraviolet preview is me at this whole album shenanigans. I'm not sure it was Ultraviolet that was previewed at the concert though, doesn't sound that similar.

According her last line, Ultraviolet is the song played at the Okinawa show...

「Ultraviolet」は、激しくて、かっこいい、ダンスナンバーになっています!
2016年ツアーの千秋楽の沖縄公演に来た方、先日発売になった「DOCUMENTARY FILM」を見てくれた方は、気付いてしまうかもーー!笑

Last Edited By: TABOO Feb 13 17 12:45 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help