Remove this ad

#21 post_url

Jul 3 15 4:04 AM

Yes, HOTEL and it reminds me of Like It as well (which is probably the best produced song on WOML already). Though I mean this western sound she depicted further with WOML in general. See that in HURRICANE as well. Btw., yes, EX TAPE is about a voice mail. Kuu spoke about it in the MC of the final show.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 post_url

Jul 3 15 10:31 AM

Corvina wrote:
Yes, HOTEL and it reminds me of Like It as well (which is probably the best produced song on WOML already). Though I mean this western sound she depicted further with WOML in general. See that in HURRICANE as well. Btw., yes, EX TAPE is about a voice mail. Kuu spoke about it in the MC of the final show.
I definitely agree with you! I find that "EX TAPE" and "HURRICANE" are continuations of the sound she dabbled in WALK OF MY LIFE. It's a bit more refined as well.

Quote    Reply   

#23 post_url

Jul 3 15 11:14 AM

Ex Tape's the new Lick Me! & Lollipop xD
Lick Me!: Innuendo title, depsite being otherwise
Lollipop: we initially THOUGHT is was 'dirrty', but mistook her words 'Booty booty! Lick my lolly...I touched your booty, baby boy we're gonna party! ' Last time was the chorus, now we'll misheard the title itself & I ♡ it!

Quote    Reply   

#24 post_url

Jul 4 15 1:47 AM

Anyone use FromJapan before?
I'm confused about their Packing options: Regular, Extra, Light. Extra: they double box, but it's obviously too $$; Light: they repackage into smaller/lighter mail packaging & has ADDITIONAL 500 yen fee (mind you they never mention actual cost of either Packing opt, just that it has ADDITIONAL fee @_@); & Regular: as is.

My question is, if I combine orders & chose Regular, do they keep the packaging each was shipped in & box it or just box the items? The way it's explain only make sense for 1 order not combined.

Quote    Reply   

#25 post_url

Jul 4 15 6:11 PM

I'm really digging EX TAPE. The song has a nice urban vibe to it, and I quite like that. Speaking of which... is it just me, or is she gradually going back to her urban (or, at least, less pop-oriented) roots? WOML was kinda messy sound-wise, but she's definitely beginning to redefine her sound...

Quote    Reply   

#26 post_url

Jul 4 15 8:03 PM

Kisekisan wrote:
I'm really digging EX TAPE. The song has a nice urban vibe to it, and I quite like that. Speaking of which... is it just me, or is she gradually going back to her urban (or, at least, less pop-oriented) roots? WOML was kinda messy sound-wise, but she's definitely beginning to redefine her sound...
hmmmm I only consider Like it and HOTEL as urban on WOML... great part of the other songs are rockish/"rocktronic" (Lippy, Fake Tongue, PIECE..., You can, Sometimes, LIFE so GOOD) the rest is pretty much pop... oh there are Mercedes and House Party too but those are just a hot mess anywaysmiley: roll
I would love for her to go back to a more urban sound. I personally enjoy her urban songs a lot more than her rock influenced ones.

Quote    Reply   

#29 post_url

Jul 6 15 6:37 PM

I don't know if we ever posted the live clips on the archived thread, but I'll just (re)post the main vid from JIJIPRESS. We get to hear some of HURRICANE live!

THIS SHOW LOOKS INCREDIBLE!!! I can't wait to watch it!! Such a shame its so short.

Quote    Reply   

#30 post_url

Jul 6 15 7:43 PM

FINALLY! I got Walk of My Life FC! ^^ Just need Bon Voyage FC now! *-*

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 post_url

Jul 6 15 7:55 PM

^ Good for you!

Random information about EX TAPE's PV: The director is the same of Dance In The Rain and Walk Of My Life, YKBX. And since EX TAPE and HURRICANE seems to be connected some way, he's probably the director of HURRICANE as well.

Quote    Reply   

#33 post_url

Jul 6 15 11:16 PM

The HURRICANE PV looks messy so far from what we can see from the WOML tour performance in the background. Hopefully the real finished PV isn't like that. Longer preview of the song is up

They need to start uploading the PVs soon...

Quote    Reply   

#34 post_url

Jul 7 15 4:58 AM

I didn't think I'd like HURRICANE but it's good. I don't like the "I'll bloooooow yooooooou awaaaaaaay" part, but other parts are great.

Quote    Reply   

#35 post_url

Jul 7 15 8:17 AM

I'm not a fan of this high pitched screaming. That was one of my main problems with some of the songs on WOML and for my ears sake she needs to drop it lol :P
She can get nasal really easy and I just don't like it.

Quote    Reply   

#37 post_url

Jul 7 15 9:33 AM

My opinion: I really dislike this way of music so I'm not positive with this. The ballad sounds also bad to me. I expect weak sales - if this is known yet, why they should release something like that?

Quote    Reply   

#38 post_url

Jul 7 15 10:48 AM

^ Because Kumi likes those songs, duh.

Could you please elaborate on "I really dislike this way of music" part? What type of music is this?

EDIT: 'EX-TAPE' was released in full on the Japanese iTunes apparently.

Last Edited By: evilsin Jul 7 15 10:59 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#40 post_url

Jul 7 15 11:49 AM

How to explain? Wannabe American "cool" bitch music or something like that? Now how she act is kind of embarrassing for me, her style also but okay there are still some fans who like this. Not me, I'm just waiting for some great songs to me. She has only the "good (old) songs" status to me why I'm following her - at these times she isn't totally my taste and the sales are talking too even her digital sales for new songs, so there are a lot of mine; just needed to say if there is someone who is going to attack me again (even you don't know the artist in private life).

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help