Remove this ad

NATE

JPC Admin

#1941 post_url

Oct 19 13 4:18 PM

So her side did see that TMZ thing... I'm glad Chilli & T-Boz continue to keep it 100 though.

Anyway, I saw some pictures of the bouquets that were sent to Namie for her concert yesterday. They included some from Music Station and Music Fair. I'm surprised they continue to send her stuff, maybe they're trying to stay within her good graces.

Remove this ad

#1942 post_url

Oct 19 13 6:20 PM

NATE wrote:
So her side did see that TMZ thing... 2da269c617b374468539f0cc19cfb94d0e5ce4be I'm glad Chilli & T-Boz continue to keep it 100 though.

Anyway, I saw some pictures of the bouquets that were sent to Namie for her concert yesterday. They included some from Music Station and Music Fair. I'm surprised they continue to send her stuff, maybe they're trying to stay within her good graces. cfe360fd6c85b4ff44bd8c20945cc1911023de3c
The last time Namie Amuro went to Music Station was like in 2010.C28268d64cb614f8844920c1b302440aff8ddd1f_r

#1943 post_url

Oct 20 13 3:55 AM

glimmeringneon wrote:
NATE wrote:
So her side did see that TMZ thing... 2da269c617b374468539f0cc19cfb94d0e5ce4be I'm glad Chilli & T-Boz continue to keep it 100 though.

Anyway, I saw some pictures of the bouquets that were sent to Namie for her concert yesterday. They included some from Music Station and Music Fair. I'm surprised they continue to send her stuff, maybe they're trying to stay within her good graces. cfe360fd6c85b4ff44bd8c20945cc1911023de3c
The last time Namie Amuro went to Music Station was like in 2010.C28268d64cb614f8844920c1b302440aff8ddd1f_r

The last time she ever performed on those music tv program was 2010 for break it/get myself back.
I miss those days before best fiction when she releases new singles or album, she will go on all those music tv programs.

#1947 post_url

Oct 20 13 12:58 PM

Jay wrote:
I don't understand what they've said 'bout Namie...
Chilli: "That Japanese artist, you know, Namie, she was paying homage to Lisa, you know"

T-Boz: "It was an honour for them to do it 'cause that's, you know, the Japanese way and stuff like that, so they were paying homage for real, so you know, they got offended when all that stuff came out on TMZ, 'cause that was kind of like disrespect, like we're paying tribute to this group 'cause we love you and that's how they do it"

#1948 post_url

Oct 20 13 1:15 PM

MadeOfGlass wrote:
It's a subsidiary of avex though. Wink02

I KNOW!
But the Feel Pv's are credited to Dimension Point, why Ballerina isn't... understand?

#1949 post_url

Oct 20 13 1:17 PM

Osiris wrote:
Jay wrote:
I don't understand what they've said 'bout Namie...
Chilli: "That Japanese artist, you know, Namie, she was paying homage to Lisa, you know"

T-Boz: "It was an honour for them to do it 'cause that's, you know, the Japanese way and stuff like that, so they were paying homage for real, so you know, they got offended when all that stuff came out on TMZ, 'cause that was kind of like disrespect, like we're paying tribute to this group 'cause we love you and that's how they do it"

At least they know it. Cause it's pretty obvious that they are trying to use the collaboration with Namie to promo their best album which was released in Japan too.
If it wasn't Namie, their album sales can't even hit 3k. AND, at the same time those "TLC fans" yearning and yelling about how crappy Namie is.

#1950 post_url

Oct 20 13 6:57 PM

Ok, thanks for the translations!

Remove this ad

#1951 post_url

Oct 20 13 8:42 PM

TMZ is nothing more than tabloid source, they have never been tactful towards anything or anybody. So I can totally understand why Namie and her team felt offended by the whole piece to begin with. Keep in mind, like Chilli stated that Lisa "Left Eye" Lopaz's sister spoke out of turn in this situation, not realizing they already got permission from Lisa's bother to do the track. All this came down to was miscommunication. And fear, because since Left Eye's death 2002 some fans were afraid that they may one day replace Lisa even though the remaining members have said several times they will never do that. To be fair on TLC's part, I don't think they were using Namie for sales, I mean, yes name recognition is sometimes key. However, they stated in interview that I read on Yahoo, that they had known Namie since 1999 and that Left Eye really liked her. I can't tell you the extent of their relationship, but it seems they have much in common being two popular artist/group that both gained fame in 1990s' and both being very influential in the music world I can see why the collaboration came to be. It just so happen that TLC and Namie were both on their 20th anniversary mark and to celebrate why not come together: Namie doing the track and TLC appearing in her Hands On Me video.

As for sales, giving TLC is already one of the biggest girl groups in the world, selling 65 million records worldwide I think they are pretty much set when it comes to one greatest hit album released in Japan compared to the several other albums and greatest albums released all over the world. I'm just glad that T-Boz and Chilli have been very respectful towards Namie and defending her since this very unnecessary controversy happened thanks to the always wonderful TMZ.

#1952 post_url

Oct 21 13 5:24 PM

Ballerina was an awesome performance.
It was my first Namie concert and it was so much fun. Hope I can see her live again. =D

#1953 post_url

Oct 21 13 9:43 PM

nighttoy wrote:
It was my first Namie concert and it was so much fun. Hope I can see her live again. =D

Awesome! Thanks for sharing! You're so lucky!

Btw can u tell us more about the other performances of the nightt?

#1954 post_url

Oct 22 13 4:25 AM

nighttoy wrote:
wish i were there.....
i can't imagine Ballerina without some choreography.  is there?  or ballerina-attire? 

#1955 post_url

Oct 22 13 6:08 AM

Rocky Raven wrote:
nighttoy wrote:

Awesome! Thanks for sharing! You're so lucky! 62d368f563afbecf48a38e859604ca0eab627d29

Btw can u tell us more about the other performances of the nightt? 62d368f563afbecf48a38e859604ca0eab627d29
Yes sure. I copied the description that was translated before.

#1956 post_url

Oct 22 13 6:41 AM

^ Thanks! Sounds like a great tour! I can't wait to see it for myself! (Though I have to wait until the end of November.)

#1957 post_url

Oct 22 13 3:58 PM

Yeah, I think is a great tour, but why she don't use an head mic for the most complex choreography? I miss performance like Toi et Moi or Uh Uh in terms of dancing! I wish one day she make a tour for all b-sides, collaborations and all the Suite Chic songs. Did U is one of the songs she never sing live and I wanna see the same dance from the video. Dreams

zeopower6

#1960 post_url

Oct 23 13 9:17 AM

I usually don't post here but I really like Contrail and Let Me Let You Go~ Little Tokyo brings back such memories!

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help