Remove this ad

#21 post_url

May 21 13 1:48 AM

I dunno, is there any source about that info about "feel"? Cause it looks a little shallow to me, new label? Avex would've made a huge deal out of it, money milking. Must be fake, if it isn't.. then so be it. I'll get mah contract with Power Dimension now (A dude can dream smiley: roll).

Remove this ad

#22 post_url

May 21 13 2:12 AM

wow album tracklist. hmmm. if it's fake, it can actually confirm tracklist, include damage and beautiful and PV, would make me totally satisfied. that the tracklist excludes those 2 songs, with 2 more new songs unconfirmed, make it more credible to me. and lyrics '...hands on me' are seen in photos posted before, its English song! wow i am feeling summer already lol.

#23 post_url

May 21 13 5:39 AM

the track-list looks promising (and i don't know why you guys are looking for "Damage", the song doesn't have any summery feeling on it, "Beautiful" may be.), i don't know about the change of/new music label though, although I'm sure that it is still under Avex.

NATE

JPC Admin

#24 post_url

May 21 13 6:09 AM

As a VF artist, if Namie were going to switch label's I don't see why they would give her a vanity label and not just include her on SONIC GROOVE. That is VF's avex sublabel, all of VF's avex signed artists are on that label except Namie. Unless, Namie wants to develop new and upcoming talent, there's no point in given her her own label.

It's a possibility, but a farfetched one imo.

#25 post_url

May 21 13 7:51 AM

If she were under a new sub-label, why would the album be under one, and the preceding single on another? From BGC/Beautiful to the album, all of these songs are part of a single project/release season. It wouldn't make any sense to have half of the planning under a separate label.

#29 post_url

May 21 13 10:37 AM

Strangely, namie's rumors were rather accurate if i remembered correctly. And she mentioned before during her visit to Singapore last year that she wanted to start developing new artists in the next few years. Guess starting a new label and signing new artists does not sound unbelievable to me...

#30 post_url

May 21 13 10:43 AM

Thanks Dee.... Most likely for Contrail

Remove this ad

#31 post_url

May 21 13 10:46 AM

^^ Wow! That would be so nice of her to give her experiences to the others.

And I'm really excited about the preview. I hope it won't be Beautiful's PV though

#32 post_url

May 21 13 10:50 AM

martzb wrote:
If she were under a new sub-label, why would the album be under one, and the preceding single on another? From BGC/Beautiful to the album, all of these songs are part of a single project/release season. It wouldn't make any sense to have half of the planning under a separate label.

Wouldn't be the first time it's happened, especially if Avex stays as the parent company. But even other artists with VF have had albums with singles from a completely different label.

#34 post_url

May 21 13 11:22 AM

Lol I think most of us knows that Ken; noodle time had lyrics too right? 555

it is just interesting to talk about her future - including new label etc.

#38 post_url

May 21 13 11:45 AM

@Twilightsky, joke never gets old! LOL!

OMG! See no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil?
I like the covers. FIERCE!

#39 post_url

May 21 13 11:46 AM

random question - Contrail HQ music file is available only on Recochoku for download with a fee. Where can I get the pre-paid card in Japan?

RicH

#40 post_url

May 21 13 11:50 AM

wow I wasnt expecting such covers I like them!!!

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help