Remove this ad

#221 post_url

Apr 26 12 8:35 PM

^

Video is private can't see it

EDIT: found another video

Last Edited By: Charisma Apr 26 12 8:38 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#227 post_url

May 6 12 5:03 PM

So I'm extremely late, but I've finally listened to Always I need you (AMAZING!) and her version of Seifuku Resistance and I've officially come around on all the B-sides. One thing I love about all the AKB-related singles is that they become like mini-albums when you add all the versions together, lol.

Quote    Reply   

#228 post_url

May 6 12 10:24 PM

Tomochins comment video. She looks cute but... is she talking about cooking?
is this the best time to talk about that smiley: alien

Quote    Reply   

#230 post_url

May 8 12 10:59 AM

Yep, talked about how she's taken a liking to cooking lately... making chap chae and a shit ton of gyoza.

At first, I wasn't going to order a copy, but I gave in and ordered from mu-mo... They bunched it with a few other things, so I don't think they'll ship out until the end of the month.

It may just be me, but when some of the song reminds me of BoA's "Kono Yo no Shirushi".

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#233 post_url

Apr 19 13 6:12 PM

HALLELUJAH is this still an AKB48 related single? She announced her graduation but is still technically part of the group, so...if it's not an Aki-P release hopefully it will still have more than two songs. But really, anything will make me happy at this point, even if it's just one song.

Quote    Reply   

#234 post_url

Apr 20 13 3:23 AM

they say on her official website

板野友美4枚目のシングル「1%」が6月12日キングレコードより発売となります!

AKB48グループとしては初となるニューヨークでのPV撮影や、「Dear J」に続く激しいダンスなど話題の一作となっております☆

是非ご期待下さい!

So I guess it's still as an AKB member

Quote    Reply   

#235 post_url

Apr 20 13 4:15 AM

1%...interesting title. I'm really excited!! Though it'll be hard to top "Dear J", which is still my favorite from her (and favorite AKB-related song I think)

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#236 post_url

Apr 20 13 10:17 AM

I'm glad it's still AKB-related, that means lots of songs =D
I re-listened to her singles last night and it got me even more excited for this next one.

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#238 post_url

Apr 20 13 7:40 PM

↑ how do you know it will sound like Dear J? is that what 「Dear J」に続く激しい means? if that's true, OMG BE JUNE PLEASE.

Quote    Reply   

#239 post_url

Apr 20 13 9:58 PM

I know its not related but when I saw the title it reminds of those ~ we are 99% protest~ , so like the song would about her being rich and being in the 1% , LOL

anyway I am excited, Fuini is still my jam

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#240 post_url

Apr 20 13 10:41 PM

↑ I wouldn't be surprised, I'm sure being an AKB member for eight years years + her solo singles have put quite a bit of cash in her bank account.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help