Tags : :

Name: Itano Tomomi
Nickname: Tomochin
Birthdate: July 3rd 1991
Birthplace: Kanagawa, Japan
Blood Type: A
Height: 154cm
Team: Team K

Itano Tomomi is a Japanese idol singer. She was part of AKB48's 'Team A' and of the subgroup Honegumi from AKB48. She is now currently part of Team K. In 2005, she joined the idol group AKB48. Afte rbecoming a model for the popular woman's fashion magazine Cawaii, she released her first photo book titled 'T.O.M.O.row' in April 2009. In June 2010 Itano ranked 4th place in AKB48 Senbatsu election. Itano released her debut single Dear J in January 2011 which received major success, and ranked no.1 on various music charts. Tomomi can regularly be seen at the forefront in singles and concert performances, though tends to take a secondary role to Maeda Atsuko and Takahashi Minami in particular. Recently Tomomi was transferred to the production company HoriPro, in which she plays futsal for the team Xanadu loves NHC. Tomomi is number 11. She is expected to have a new single soon although no details have been announced 

kf4bv4.jpg22gbo0.jpg2enstpz.jpg

Loves eating French toast, and her favorite fruits are cherries.
The first CD she ever bought was "Moment" by SPEED
She wishes that when she's older, AKB48 starts touring in bigger places.
Has one younger sister
Enjoys swimming, dancing and (long-distance) running.
Adores Disney's "Marie" from 'The Aristocats', and "Lady" from 'Lady and the Tramp'
Considers her petite mouth her charm point.
Her favorite manga (comic book) is "Peach Girl"

Last Edited By: Benny Mar 18 16 9:27 AM. Edited 14 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 post_url

Apr 14 11 5:26 PM

Woo, she has her own thread!. I completed this like twice and Safari crashed on me both times, I haven't finished entirely but I thought I'd post this before Safari decided to crash on me again haha.

kk is everything all good~?

Last Edited By: Benny Apr 14 11 7:31 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#2 post_url

Apr 14 11 6:05 PM

awesome tomochin thread ♥♥♥ that random picture needs to change tho.

randomly gonna say that this is the most flawless picture ever

Quote    Reply   

#3 post_url

Apr 14 11 6:18 PM

Tomochin was the first AKB member to become a favorite of mine. Happy she has a thread.

I'm seriously wondering when the new date for her 2nd single will be announced. I'm still kinda hoping 4/27 will still work out,but I would have expected some news by now.

Quote    Reply   

#7 post_url

Apr 14 11 10:59 PM

Benny wrote:
Woo, she has her own thread!. I completed this like twice and Safari crashed on me both times, I haven't finished entirely but I thought I'd post this before Safari decided to crash on me again haha.

nope, missing information and leaks on her second single smiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: roll

hahah

Quote    Reply   

#8 post_url

Apr 15 11 4:17 PM

AKB48 member Itano Tomomi has been chosen as EMOBILE’s new spokesmodel.

Promotions for the product will be nationwide, and Itano’s face will appear everywhere, in the new catalogue, on the web, in magazines, and on TV CMs. There are even plans to have a special giveaway from Itano.

The company explained that Itano is someone who can attract attention. She’s done acting and solo projects, so it goes with their vision of “innovative”, “moving forward”, and “image of e-mobility”. Itano herself said that she is very happy about the project and is going to do her best to spread more e-mobility.

http://www.tokyohive.com/...image-model-for-emobile/
http://emobile.jp/tomo/

Quote    Reply   

#9 post_url

Apr 15 11 6:03 PM

unkowwn wrote:
Benny wrote:

nope, missing information and leaks on her second single smiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: roll

hahah

Ah what TT tell me and I can add them in? 

awesome that she's been chosen as this new spokesmodel, new Itano stuff on the way ~

Quote    Reply   

#10 post_url

Apr 16 11 5:33 PM

asdfghjketu

At AKB48’s handshake event which was held at the Kyocera Dome in Osaka on April 16th, Itano Tomomi announced her plans to release two digital singles along with her second official physical single.

The digital singles will be called “Wanna be now” and “Ai ni Pierce” and will be released on May 11th and June 1st respectively through Recochoku.

Itano’s second physical single, which was postponed due to the earthquake has been rescheduled to be released on July 13th, the title is still unknown.

The two digital singles will not be included on Itano’s second physical single and a portion of the proceeds from the digital singles and her second single will be donated towards disaster relief for the Great Tohoku Earthquake.

“Wanna be now
  • Released on Recochoku on May 11th as a Chaku Uta and Chaku Uta Full
  • Will be the song for EMOBILE’s Finger Logo CM
“Ai ni Pierce
  • Released on Recochoku on June 1st as a Chaku Uta and Chaku Uta Full
“Itano Tomomi’s Second Single”
  • Original Release Date: April 27, 2011
  • New Release Date: June 13, 2011
The single will include three regular editions (type-A,B,C)
HNNNNGGGGGGGG 3f1268864eb694bb8b9948c131757f941a97c5a3_r3f1268864eb694bb8b9948c131757f941a97c5a3_r3f1268864eb694bb8b9948c131757f941a97c5a3_r

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 post_url

Apr 16 11 5:35 PM

http://www.tokyohive.com/...gle-and-digital-singles/

Digital singles "Wanna be now" (May 11th) and "Ai ni Pierce" (June 1st)

2nd single to be released on June 13th

Yayyyy! ^o^//// <3

Edit: Oh, shit, we posted it at the same time xDD Screw Yuku for not telling me a new post had been made while I was writing mine... that's another thing from JPM I'll miss ¬_¬

Last Edited By: kawaiinanami Apr 16 11 5:41 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#12 post_url

Apr 16 11 5:58 PM

Benny wrote:
unkowwn wrote:
Benny wrote:

hahah

awesome that she's been chosen as this new spokesmodel, new Itano stuff on the way ~

lol i was just kidding, XD your first post is awesome.

and holy shit, kinda sad the date got pushed but we got two new songs smiley: grin

Quote    Reply   

#14 post_url

Apr 16 11 7:18 PM

unkowwn wrote:
Benny wrote:
unkowwn wrote:
Benny wrote:

hahah

lol i was just kidding, XD your first post is awesome.

and holy shit, kinda sad the date got pushed but we got two new songs smiley: grin

phew LOL 

and omg finally announced! but seriously so far, especially the actual physical single. 

Quote    Reply   

Starra

#17 post_url

Apr 18 11 6:27 AM

Dear J was terrible, so hopefully these will at least be listenable.

But I love Tomochin, so more of her is always awesome.

Quote    Reply   

#20 post_url

Apr 18 11 11:26 PM

I wonder if they'll have any promotion for the two new songs, maybe if lucky a music video (that'll later be on the DVD of the debut album ^^; )

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help