Remove this ad

Moh

#201 post_url

Dec 14 13 1:43 PM

Jaxxia wrote:
See You Friday is by IU. A song about looking forward to a date on Friday. It features Jang Yi Jung from History.

Be still my heart.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#204 post_url

Dec 21 13 5:57 AM

I love the two additional tracks and had been wanting to get this album, but I wish the repackage didn't have all the DVD stuff so it wasn't triple the price. E5616568bd4e8991cba4bb392105821777defba3_r

Quote    Reply   

#207 post_url

Jan 22 14 5:09 AM

Super late, but finally watched Friday. The lyrics are so cute and totally relatable, and the video is adorable and well-shot too (AND OH GOD POOR YIJUNG that is always me...)
Saucy IU also getting her mack on

In other news, IU is to be featured in Ga-in's new MV for Truth or Dare!

Quote    Reply   

#210 post_url

May 10 14 12:33 AM

Ugh she is growing up so fast ;A; I wonder which songs she'll sing...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Moh

#214 post_url

May 15 14 12:50 AM

Tracklist:
01 My Old Story (나의 옛날 이야기) - Original: Cho Deok Bae (조덕배)
02 Flower (꽃) - Original: Kim Kwang Seok (김광석)
03 A Clown is Laughing At Us (삐에로는 우릴 보고 웃지) - Original: Kim Wan Sun (김완선)
04 When a Love Passes (사랑이 지나가면) - Original: Lee Moon Sae (이문세)
05 Your Meaning (너의 의미) (feat. Kim Chang Wan (김창완)) - Original: Sanulrim (산울림)
06 Midsummer Night's Dream (여름밤의 꿈) - Original: Kim Hyun Sik (김현식)
07 Kung Ddari Sha Bah Rah (꿍따리 샤바라) (feat. Clon (클론)) - Original: Clon (클론)

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#220 post_url

Sep 21 15 6:02 PM

It was revealed that popular singer IU is working towards a new album in the fall.

According to a number of industry insiders on September 21, IU is working on a new album towards a fall comeback. While the exact date for the release is not yet confirmed, it was reported that she is currently in the final stages of preparation.

This will be the first comeback for IU since her last comeback with her collaboration album “Flower Bookmark” in May of 2014.

It was also revealed that IU will have not only composed and written the lyrics to every song on the new album, she also participated in producing them. Although she has included several self-composed songs in previous albums, this is the first album for IU that is fully self-composed.

IU’s reps said, “Right now, all of the work for the album is being done under IU’s leadership without a producer.” They said, “As such, it will be an album that shows IU’s colors as a singer-songwriter very well.”

FINALLY.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help