Remove this ad

Oricon

#41 post_url

Feb 29 12 10:18 PM

You havn't heard the Korean version? Oh my...... it was like MASSIVE in the K-Pop world throughout the end of 2010-2011

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#43 post_url

Mar 1 12 5:12 AM

Nice video. First time I've heard the Japanese version but it's still just as good as it was in Korean. I don't usually buy singes but since this comes with the concert I'm thinking of making an exception.

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#46 post_url

Apr 16 12 12:19 AM

IU is putting the final touches to her new album as she is planning to make a comeback in early May.

IU departed on 9th of this month to Italy and filmed a new MV until the 14th.

This MV was filmed all over Italy and will be the biggest MV in scale IU has ever filmed. With Italy’s magnificent scenery, IU’s lovely and mature characteristics will be found in her new MV.

Translation: Frappeno @ WeHeartIU.com
Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120416n06086

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#50 post_url

Apr 30 12 3:41 PM

LOEN Entertainment has confirmed that IU will release a single with three new songs on May 11th, six months since her last album, Last Fantasy. The title track for the single is Spring at the Age of Twenty, and IU will release a self-composed song ahead of the single's release on May 4th at midnight.

The Spring at the Age of Twenty single will be a special gift for IU's fans for supporting her since her debut, she will perform the title track for the first time at her solo concert in June. It has also been announced that a short movie will accompany the release of Spring at the Age of Twenty, which may be the video IU previously filmed in Italy. The movie will be different from the typical music video and will have a "documentary" feel.

LOEN Entertainment announced, "Instead of releasing a song with a conventional style for IU's new single this time, we attempted a new approach to convey emotions and story behind the music through a short movie. Please look forward to IU's unique new single."

Source: naverweheartiukoreaboo

So, not an album, but a single. There won't be any promo, either.

translated by squishyblob at whi; from iu's replies at fancafe
"Rather than not having promotions because of a lack of time.. It's an album that we produced from the start without giving any thought to promotions ^^"
"It's not an album for the sole reason of doing promotions right~ I think the album has meaning in itself!"

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Oricon

#51 post_url

Apr 30 12 4:27 PM

No promotions and I don't really like her singles materials (like Real+...). Ah well no Good Day Part III/You & I Part II.

Quote    Reply   

Ikun

#52 post_url

Apr 30 12 4:57 PM

I still listening and enjoying her last album and minialbum very often, and it's fine to me there's only 3 new songs. her songs doesn't tire to me after a few months (like another kpop singers), so these 3 new songs will last on me a lot of years, i hope <333

I'm bit worried that the MV has a "documentary" feel, It comes to mind that cheap MV's of singers on tour or T-ara in japan lol and I don't like them
but at the sime time I'm exited to see it♥

Quote    Reply   

#60 post_url

May 4 12 1:28 AM

It's so nice. I really like it. It reminds me of Otsuka Ai too.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help