Remove this ad

Lead

Sep 9 13 2:54 PM

Tags : :

Or are both regions tame to other countries.
The reason I asked was because I barely see scandals in Japan yet in Korea, even the littlest thing has worse critics than being overtaxed in a 15/16/17th century French monarchy.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 post_url

Sep 10 13 2:10 AM

hehe searchme I feel we should just link up in facebook or instant messaging to get most of these discussion going.

In my opinion it's really hard to define "worst" in terms of scandal. Like what really defines a SCANDAL!?!? lol in america we think of scandals of affairs, horrible decisions like drugs, political or poor public relations...I guess whatever we can immediately associate to a artists plunging defeat in any celebrity status..

Of JPOP recent mainstream scandals well...most of it is AKB48. Which in itself, can be expanded into a whole entire inequality institutional mayhem of worthawhile discussion.
Their scandal is basically..."Oh you slept with a guy!". Yet it's entirely okay for the girls to sleep, kiss, and date each other anyway lol.

I'm not familiar with a whole lot KPOP scandals. By impression I feel alot of the scandals originate by management and does deciminate down to the performers.Cause face it, Starship Entertainment is basically the innocent bunny in the easter sunday they are pretending to be. Granted some incidents were entirely each entertainers own.

So yeah, it's really up to fans how to interpret a scandal cause thats what really counts.

Quote    Reply   

#2 post_url

Sep 10 13 7:49 PM

K-Pop "scandals" are the worst cause they could be the most stupidest thing you ever heard of and a lot of netizens and crazy fans dont know how to let a little thing go, you wont even believe the amount of silly scandals made up in the K-Pop world it is so ridiculous.

Quote    Reply   

#3 post_url

Oct 27 14 10:18 PM

mitsuhoney wrote:
K-Pop "scandals" are the worst cause they could be the most stupidest thing you ever heard of and a lot of netizens and crazy fans dont know how to let a little thing go, you wont even believe the amount of silly scandals made up in the K-Pop world it is so ridiculous.

THIS

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help