Remove this ad

feelmymind

#41 post_url

Apr 19 11 10:33 PM

SMTwon is coming to paris

M Entertainment is going to Europe and they are holding a concert in France, Paris for the first time.

SM revealed on the 20th, "SMTown World Tour that's has been held in Seoul, LA, Tokyo, Shanghai, etc, will also be held in 'Le Zenith de Paris', which is located in Paris, France on June 10th. They plan to meet the music fans in Paris.

SM Entertainment is first Korean entertainment company to hold a joint concert in Europe.

The venue that the concert will be held in, 'Le Zenith de Paris', is also famous as a stage that world star singers like Ne-Yo, PCD, and the Jonas Brothers have performed in.

The SM artists that will participate in Paris performance include: TVXQ, Super Junior, Girls' Generation, SHINee, and f(x) are the leaders of the K-pop sensation in Europe. Because it's the first performance that popular K-pop singers will be holding in Paris, this will gain attention from music fans from Europe.

Also, last January, France TV Channel 2TV reported the Hallyu sensation with SM artists mainly.

SM Entertainment revealed that, "After performances in Asia and now through this concert in Paris, they plan to broaden their activities to US and Europe, and have their artists participate in global activities by using a variety of networking."

source: translated by 오이사랑싴@soshified.com via Asia Economy

I'm a bit upset that Paris is getting them before Chicago and New York. Seriously, how hard would have it been to go to three cities in the US....

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 post_url

Apr 20 11 10:03 AM

I might go and see them! but I have no idea if i'll have exams, and I only want to see SNSD...BoA wont be there, and idc for Shinee etc

Quote    Reply   

feelmymind

#43 post_url

Apr 20 11 11:35 AM

^Its says "like Toho, SNSD, Suju, SHINee and f(x)," so I expected that BoA will come (if her schedule is clear). Same with The Trax, The Grace, Go Ara, whoever else they have under their belts

Quote    Reply   

feelmymind

#45 post_url

Apr 20 11 12:15 PM

^I assumed as much (a movie that will flop too) .
Still, I'd go to see SNSD and, hopefully, Trax if I could (I can't. period). Either of those have enough pull.

Quote    Reply   

#47 post_url

Apr 20 11 3:55 PM

Well if they do ever happen to come to Chicago I think I would definitely have to go.

More Marie Claire. Men in Black/Matrix agents theme.

Last Edited By: jdthor Apr 20 11 3:57 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#50 post_url

Apr 21 11 1:43 AM

Funny they got a bunch of secret service in the magazine shoot. Someone needs to add a "come at me now" caption to the Taeyeon pic. Tiffany one is all "Pimpin', it's easy" The Jessica one is screaming sergeant Sica.

Leespiar research for 2011 so far. Professionally done survey conducted mainly for advertising agencies and what not.

Male Singers:
1. Lee Seung Gi 14.3%
2. Big Bang 12.9%
3. 2PM 10.9%
4. Kim Gun Mo 7.3%
5. Yoon Do Hyun 7.3%
6. 2AM 7.0%
7. Kim Bum Soo 6.1%
8. Jung Yeob 6.0%
9. Beast 5.5%
10. Rain 5.3%

Female Singers:
1. SNSD 22.5%
2. IU 21.4%
3. Baek Ji Young 13.3%
4. Lee So Ra 8.3%
5. 2NE1 7.9%
6. Lee Eun Mi 7.7%
7. Baek Jung Hyun 7.1%
8. KARA 6.0%
9. Lee Hyo Ri 5.9%
10. Jang Yoon Jung 4.8%

Actors:
1. Hyun Bin 30.6%
2. Won Bin 20.6%
3. Jang Dong Gun 14.0%
4. Kang Dong Won 8.2%
5. So Ji Sub 6.9%
6. Jung Woo Sung 5.9%
7. Jang Hyuk 4.8%
8. Lee Seung Gi 4.7%
9. Lee Byung Hyun 4.5%
10. Chun Jung Myun 3.9%

Actresses:
1. Kim Tae-hee 18.6%
2. Ha Ji Won 11.7%
3. Shin Min Ah 11.1%
4. Lee Min Jung 10.4%
5. Song Hye Kyo 8.3%
6. Kim Hye Su 6.6%
7. Han Ye Seul 6.1%
8. Kim Hee-ae 5.1%
9. Go So Yeong 4.8%
10. So Ye Jin 4.2%

Male Comedians:
1. Yoo Jae Suk 40.0%
2. Lee Soo Geun 27.7%
3. Kang Ho Dong 27.6%
4. Kim Byung Man 17.6%
5. Park Myung Soo 5.5%
6. Lee Kyung Kyu 4.4%
7. Yoo Se Yun 3.6%
8. Park Yeong Jin 3.0%
9. Jung Hyun Don 2.8%
10. Heo Kyung Hwan 2.6%

Female Comedians:
1. Shin Bong Sun 37.5%
2. Park Mi Sun 25.3%
3. Kim Shin Young 18.4%
4. Park Ji Sun 13.7%
5. Lee Kyun Shil 6.6%
6. Jo Hye Ryun 6.6%
7. Kim Young Hee 6.1%
8. Oh Na Mi 4.8%
9. Kim Ji Sun 4.5%
10. Jung Joo Ri 3.4%

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 post_url

Apr 21 11 1:45 AM

Fashion magazine “Marie Claire” recently revealed that they’d be releasing nine different limited edition covers for their May issue, one for each member of SNSD. Naturally, this sparked a collection wildfire from SNSD’s avid fans.

Fans were able to purchase the limited edition covers through the Marie Claire homepage, and netizens became curious about which member managed to sell out her cover, and which one has yet to do so.

As of April 21st, Seohyun, YoonA, Jessica, Taeyeon, and Tiffany’s covers were all sold out.

Netizens commented, “I heard Seohyun’s got sold out online and offline within two minutes of the release”, “How can Yuri’s not be sold out, I refuse to believe it”, and “Tiffany’s came out the prettiest!”

No surprise there. Those girls are the most popular

Quote    Reply   

QUINCY

無責任ヒーロー

#53 post_url

Apr 21 11 2:01 PM

Jaxxia wrote:
As of April 21st, Seohyun, YoonA, Jessica, Taeyeon, and Tiffany’s covers were all sold out.

Netizens commented, “I heard Seohyun’s got sold out online and offline within two minutes of the release”, “How can Yuri’s not be sold out, I refuse to believe it”, and “Tiffany’s came out the prettiest!

Hasn't Yuri always been more popular than Seohyun? smiley: eek

I think Hyoyeon came out the prettiest, not Tiffany smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

#54 post_url

Apr 21 11 2:55 PM

Jaxxia wrote:
Fashion magazine “Marie Claire” recently revealed that they’d be releasing nine different limited edition covers for their May issue, one for each member of SNSD. Naturally, this sparked a collection wildfire from SNSD’s avid fans.

Fans were able to purchase the limited edition covers through the Marie Claire homepage, and netizens became curious about which member managed to sell out her cover, and which one has yet to do so.

Netizens commented, “I heard Seohyun’s got sold out online and offline within two minutes of the release”, “How can Yuri’s not be sold out, I refuse to believe it”, and “Tiffany’s came out the prettiest!”

Really? Wow I would love to buy one of the limited edition copies but not sure where online I can do that

Quote    Reply   

Oricon

#57 post_url

Apr 21 11 5:11 PM

Lol their choreography NEVER disappoints, it's always a catchy dance routine.

And I thought Seohyun were the bottom 3 most unpopular girls along with Sunny and Hyoyeon? We Got Married certainly helped her popularity a bit. Hyoyeon looks so pretty, I feel so sorry for that girl as she nevers gets much headline in the group

Quote    Reply   

feelmymind

#59 post_url

Apr 21 11 5:37 PM

^^The bottom three in Korea has always been Sunny, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung.

Seohyun, Jessica, Taeyeon and Yoona have always been the most popular. Tiffany leans towards the front group and Yuri towards the bottom group.

Yuri's light brown with blonde highlights. The pictures of their most recent Hoot preformances make it more clear. Either way, she should go back to black.

Quote    Reply   

Oricon

#60 post_url

Apr 21 11 6:29 PM

I like it when Jessica went blonde, she suits it......... MY BARBIE GIRL!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help