Remove this ad

#2381 post_url

Feb 19 17 5:39 PM

She does this mature concept really well. She is so pretty. I really been liking her.

I guess now that she gets an album, BoA gets pushed back to next month, huh?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#2382 post_url

Feb 19 17 9:02 PM

Err the drop fits pretty well in this good. Exactly how sora explained it lol

Actually excluding the drop, the song is so flat and dull.

Quote    Reply   

#2383 post_url

Feb 19 17 10:26 PM

Her album is called My Voice and will be released February 28th! The title track is called Fine. She seems to have short hair in the new teasers? Why?

Quote    Reply   

#2384 post_url

Feb 20 17 2:22 AM

I was afraid to listen to this after your reactions, guys, but this is so great. I can't even call this drop a drop, lol. It suits perfectly. What they should stop with are those goddamn lenses that make them look like vampires. I'm excited for the album now.

Quote    Reply   

#2385 post_url

Feb 20 17 1:28 PM

evilsin wrote:
I was afraid to listen to this after your reactions, guys, but this is so great. I can't even call this drop a drop, lol. It suits perfectly. What they should stop with are those goddamn lenses that make them look like vampires. I'm excited for the album now.
+1 M T E etc. etc.
(The lenses don't look super awful on her though. They grow on you. Vs. like, poor Minho in SHINee's View omf)

Quote    Reply   
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#2395 post_url

Feb 26 17 9:35 PM

FINALLY AN ACTUAL TEASER
I'm assuming we have 12 songs then? Ten audio teasers, Fine, and I Got Love

The hat with the polaroid is such a cute shot. But I can already tell this is gonna be a heartwrenching song (IT'S NOT FINE ; A ; )
Those belts are great too. This is gonna be a really diverse album for sure. I can't wait to hear the full songs though, cuz it's a little hard to get a grasp on most of the songs (the only one that really really stuck out to me was Time Lapse[?])

Quote    Reply   

#2400 post_url

Feb 28 17 1:00 AM

So all the budget went to I Got Love...

Both songs are nice, but I Got Love has so much more impact.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help