Remove this ad

#41 post_url

Jul 31 13 12:27 AM

I was definitely hearing Far East Movement in there somewhere and wanted to shoot myself in the face.... it was okay I suppose. Didn't blow me out of the park or anything, but hey whatevs.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#44 post_url

Jul 31 13 12:58 PM

mitsuhoney wrote:
I dont get why people are hating on Tina so much...she looks like a young BENI actually...

I cant wait until they release more material, it is really refreshing for J-Pop to have a group like this

Dude, that style they're playing its been OVERDONE in Japan for a while now. There's nothing refreshing aside that AVEX is actually caring about anyone else other than Exie and Nams.   smiley: roll

Quote    Reply   

#46 post_url

Jul 31 13 3:49 PM

Disappointed with the music and the video.

They need to go to a different direction soon, like their next single. They should just drop this single and pretend it didn't exist.

Quote    Reply   

#47 post_url

Jul 31 13 4:15 PM

Pretty much with everyone saying the song itself is kinda weak. I do think the group itself could develop well. I just hope Avex holds them together.

Quote    Reply   

#48 post_url

Jul 31 13 5:12 PM

glimmeringneon wrote:
They need to go to a different direction soon, like their next single. They should just drop this single and pretend it didn't exist.
The blurb calls it a "YouTube Exclusive Tune", so I don't think it will be a single anyway.

Quote    Reply   

#49 post_url

Jul 31 13 5:46 PM

Gag Halfrunt wrote:
glimmeringneon wrote:
The blurb calls it a "YouTube Exclusive Tune", so I don't think it will be a single anyway.

I hope they got the memo from the YouTube comments. Different sound, different style and different image needed.

Quote    Reply   

#50 post_url

Aug 1 13 11:42 AM

Just saw on another forum's ads--they've actually got a banner up on Google Ads.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#52 post_url

Aug 2 13 4:22 AM

Not entirely sure how I feel about this group. Song's okay, not necessarily anything groundbreaking, but I feel like for J-Pop, it is a bit of a newer sound. Most of their voices were okay, but...

another truth wrote:
exactly as I expected, weak. not impressed at all with the vocals as everyone else seems to be, especially that fake deep vocal from the one whose name I never remember. and then when fangy-fang screeches. eww. awful.
I can't tell if that's Lil' Fang or Mikako, but this was the main gripe I had about the vocals. Also, for some reason, I found that their Japanese just sounded really funky and garbled >__> Anna's definitely my fave though, and like some of the other people said, I feel like they can develop into a pretty solid group. They just gotta keep working and hopefully avex won't screw them over either

Quote    Reply   

#55 post_url

Aug 9 13 2:04 PM

I gave that video another watch, and i noticed that the "white chick" is the only one actually lipsynching. whereas the one with the red hair seems lost LOL.

Quote    Reply   

#57 post_url

Aug 9 13 2:28 PM

"White chick"? They are all either full or half Japanese, what do you mean white chick? I also notice Diane seems lost at lip syncing too lol

They announced that they will be performing at a-nation island in September and even said that they will be announcing a new song too!

Quote    Reply   

#59 post_url

Aug 9 13 5:16 PM

In fact, which lines do Diane and Mikako sing in that song? They're shown in the first verse with other girls, but those girls' voices seem pretty strong in the verse so it's hard to tell whether Diane and Mikako actually have any solo lines xD

Quote    Reply   

#60 post_url

Aug 10 13 1:04 AM

I know her names, i'll just call them "white chick" and "redish wig" smiley: roll Lets be honest, Tina tottaly looks white with that hair color. 

Nah, yeah... Diane doesn't do shit in that video, she's just staring at the camera like a model... Mikako did... nothing lol. But Fangy-fang was roaring in that chorus "i'm better without yooou YEEE!" I thought they all were singing during the chorus, but Diane's not even moving her mouth and her improvised dancing seems off to me, maybe they don't have good chemistry yet.

They'll be performing at this years a-nation? How come i haven't seen anything about that until now?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help