Remove this ad

#221 post_url

Nov 24 15 4:31 PM

Oh damn, I thought it was finally released on iTunes or something. I'm guessing these are high quality rips from the streaming websites? But yes, all 3 songs are quite good! My favorite is also "Afterglow".

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#222 post_url

Nov 24 15 9:46 PM

Yuu wrote:
Exactly. This has been such an underwhelming "comeback". The teasers were for what? 3 digital songs that STILL aren't streamable outside of Asia? Please.
Agreed! When they made their debut they catered to all of their fans, both in and out of Japan, now it just seems they are catering to their fans only in Japan, and now they just seem to have a completely different promoter altogether, one who has his/her shit all over the place and doesn't know what to do with them. Don't release teasers of a song if you're not even going to give an actual date of when the song is released within a reasonable amount of time, they want to do these teasers like they do in K-Pop then they should see how its done the right way.

Quote    Reply   

#225 post_url

Nov 30 15 6:00 PM

Short PV for Afterglow is up on their LINE account.

Full thing will be uploaded on their Youtube channel 12/7.

Last Edited By: Corvina Nov 30 15 6:04 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#231 post_url

Jan 27 16 8:37 AM

The video was ok.

I just went back and watched their Girl Digger video, and wow, they've regressed a lot vocally. Replacing Tina was a huge mistake, as she had the most powerful voice out of all the girls. Akina just fades into the background for me and adds literally nothing to the group, it's like they just put her there to be the token half-japanese girl.

Quote    Reply   

#232 post_url

Apr 27 16 6:48 AM

FAKY are finally releasing an EP on iTunes called "Candy" with the three comeback songs and two new ones.

FAKY
Digital E.P. "CANDY"
Available on 2016.05.24
※iTunes Pre-Order from 2016.05.11

1. Pretty
2. Afterglow
3. Are You OK?
4. You
5. Candy
6. Better Without You -Retake Version- ※Album purchase only track on iTunes

A digital booklet is included as well.

Candy PV was released as well:

Also, they're forming a subunit together with FEMM and Yup'in called FAMM'IN.
Their first EP is out now on iTunes.
And I suppose it's wordlwide, as it's on iTunes Germany already (have to wait for paycheck tomorrow before buying, lol).

2FBWPV.jpg

<Track List>
01. circle / FAMM'IN
02. Pretty / FAKY
03. Countdown / FEMM
04. Lemonade / Yup'in
05. circle (Radical Hardcore Remix) / FAMM'IN

circle is a trap song with japanese traditional elements.
PV here:

And here's the unit's official site:

Quote    Reply   

#233 post_url

Apr 27 16 9:03 AM

avex is really experimenting with their new acts huh. Anyways, "circle" is interesting. I'm not really feeling it but let's see if it grows on me.

So there will be no physical edition of Candy? They're playing it too safe.

Quote    Reply   

thisisdavidg

#234 post_url

Apr 27 16 10:06 AM

I hope FAKY doesn't go into another hiatus after this EP. I really want a Better Without You (English Ver.) that's not an annoying remix haha.

I hope AVEX invests more in this group, the concept is great, the girls have talent but AVEX are probably not too keen on the band anymore since the initial key members dropped out.

Quote    Reply   

#235 post_url

Apr 28 16 12:17 AM

circle as a whole is probably my favourite thing FAKY's ever done. The video is so visually stunning and it's giving me like, this modern day Fatal Frame realness. The song is actually pretty good too, but tbh it may be one of those instances where the video is what makes it for me.
CANDY's video is actually pretty fun, it looks like they're having fun in it. I may actually download the EP (I've kind of followed them since the beginning but I never really kept track too closely)

Quote    Reply   

#236 post_url

Apr 28 16 4:27 AM

avex added the lyrics of circle plus English translation under the video (man, avex, why don't you do that with all your artists?).

Btw, didn't mention that yesterday, but they're all continuing their solo activities while releasing and performing as FAMM'IN in between. It's written on their site.

Quote    Reply   

#237 post_url

Apr 28 16 7:56 PM

Damn, Candy is hands down the best song since Better Without You, I am loving it, and especially the music video and the dance, it is addicting! Not sure how I feel about "circle" I like the experimentation on it but its kind of boring.

I also met a friend in school who happens to be related to Tina! What are the odds! Ah! Maybe I will have the chance to meet her!

Quote    Reply   

thisisdavidg

#239 post_url

May 29 16 9:17 AM

Are You OK? is pretty amazing. The EP overall is bit disappointing since it's made of old tracks. Where is the track from the new lineup FAKY introduction videos?

I hope they release some more music asap.

Quote    Reply   

#240 post_url

May 29 16 5:15 PM

thisisdavidg wrote:
Are You OK? is pretty amazing. The EP overall is bit disappointing since it's made of old tracks. Where is the track from the new lineup FAKY introduction videos?

I hope they release some more music asap.
I'm sure there is more to come. The pre-order incentive on iTunes was to get a signed card from the group:

Information listed this:
1. FAKY will send you a handwritten message card! *It will be sent at the end of June.
2. Your name will be credited on FAKY's CD package that will be released in the close future. *The date of release is TBA.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help