Remove this ad

#201 post_url

Oct 20 15 9:49 AM

Just realized Akina was born in 1999. I feel old as fuck now.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#202 post_url

Oct 20 15 7:23 PM

Damn that makes me feel hella old now too.

I agree about the exposure/styling for them, its not really appealing, but if the song is good enough I think I could get over it. They have three songs available for streaming now, "Afterglow," "You," and "Candy."

Quote    Reply   

#203 post_url

Oct 21 15 4:20 AM

^ Where's the streaming of Afterglow though?

EDIT: Okay, I found it, the new website wasn't loading for me for some reason. Anyway, I can't stream with those apps, so I'll be waiting for other means.

Last Edited By: evilsin Oct 21 15 9:58 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#204 post_url

Oct 21 15 1:51 PM

You can also directly stream them on the site. Candy is done by HIRO! All three songs sound good. I seriously can't wait for the comeback!

Quote    Reply   

#206 post_url

Oct 21 15 4:33 PM

Not a big fan of what I have heard so far, but I really like the teaser and the bgm of it. Other than that, the 3 new songs that are officially released, meh.

Quote    Reply   

#207 post_url

Oct 21 15 7:56 PM

deebosco wrote:
Not a big fan of what I have heard so far, but I really like the teaser and the bgm of it. Other than that, the 3 new songs that are officially released, meh.
Same here, it just kind of reminded me of their debut EP "The One" so much hype and yet the other non-single tracks were so disappointing. It just sounds like filler material.

Quote    Reply   

#209 post_url

Oct 23 15 7:56 AM

They're fully available on streamig sites like KKBOX or Line Music. But only for Asia. They say internationally will follow. Hope they don't take too long as I really, really like what I've heard so far as well and want to listen to them. Or just announce a single or album.

Quote    Reply   

#210 post_url

Oct 23 15 9:40 AM

Hopefully that includes Spotify. So far none of their music is up on there.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#211 post_url

Oct 23 15 3:12 PM

YES LOL. Because I have to say Better Without You and Girl Digger are just SO FUCKING GOOD. I got really disappointed by the songs in The One.

Quote    Reply   

#213 post_url

Nov 23 15 12:21 PM

It's just available for some asian countries.
I'm also still waiting for international streaming options.

Anyway, they're going to perform together with FEMM at the Sounds Museum in Shibuya, 11/27.
Hope we get some footage or fancams of this.

Last Edited By: Corvina Nov 23 15 12:38 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#214 post_url

Nov 23 15 12:37 PM

What was the point of hyping up a comeback when there was barely even a comeback?

They could have a least given us a music video or something.

I seriously don't know what avex is doing with this group.

Quote    Reply   

#217 post_url

Nov 23 15 9:14 PM

I really dont get it. What the hell are they doing with them? We had the previews out forever for that song Keep Out and they have yet to release it.

Quote    Reply   

#218 post_url

Nov 24 15 12:05 AM

Exactly. This has been such an underwhelming "comeback". The teasers were for what? 3 digital songs that STILL aren't streamable outside of Asia? Please.

Quote    Reply   

#219 post_url

Nov 24 15 4:49 AM

So the full songs have leaked and I like all of them, although You is simply amazing. Hope Keep Out is released soon as judging by the preview is the best yet.

Quote    Reply   

#220 post_url

Nov 24 15 7:19 AM

Yay, it's finally up on a download site! Even though this is still nothing official. Afterglow is my favourite! Though all three songs are good.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help