Remove this ad

#181 post_url

Oct 16 15 4:46 AM

The first teaser is the one for Akina. Idk, if the song is for the comeback. Tomorrow the next.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#187 post_url

Oct 17 15 9:27 AM

Zoe wrote:
Ew, not a fan of that kind of nose piercing.

Same here!

I don't like the preview song, sounds like a cheap fashion shop song. I don't even like their style. Seems like we will get an EP?

Quote    Reply   

#190 post_url

Oct 17 15 11:57 AM

@mistuhoney: People attack me for that I say Lil' Fang is totally wrong prepared into this and what you said is one of the points I criticize on her or her management.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#191 post_url

Oct 17 15 3:38 PM

But...what.....constitutes a "rapper name"??..........like, that's kiiiind of a racist thing to say that Lil' Fang is a rapper name. I'm pretty sure they chose it only to show that she's got spunk and edge. Regardless of whether they succeeded in that or not, there are plenty of actual rappers out there who DON'T have "rapper names". I really don't understand why you keep saying that she has a rapper name when it's not one. Now, if they marketed her AS a rapper and she doesn't do that, that would be a different story

Quote    Reply   

#193 post_url

Oct 17 15 5:44 PM

How is that even deemed as racist? You really make no sense. Clearly, the majority of the time someone has a name with "Lil'" and something that isnt an actual name of a person, usually indicates someone who is a rapper. It is blatantly obvious that the name, Lil' Fang, sounds like a rapper name, so when you introduce her as this vocal powerhouse (which I admit she has amazing vocals and a lovely voice!) with a name like that it just confuses people, but I guess to each their own. I just think its stupid, you wanted to give her an edge than give her an edge more related to her voice, not for her rapping skills (or lack of). Fang just sounds like something a rapper would use as a stage name. Even before when FAKY debuted and they had her name out, everyone thought she would be the rapper of the group. Not saying that rappers cant be vocalists (I mean look at CL from 2NE1) but it just doesn't make any sense to me. Something like the name Rebel would have appealed more to me than 'Lil' Fang' I dont know maybe its just my hatred for the word 'lil' in a stage name, like what is this 2003? lol

Quote    Reply   

#194 post_url

Oct 17 15 6:06 PM

The word 'lil' is not exclusively used in the rap community. At the very least, that kind of mindset is very narrow. It is not blatantly obvious that the name Lil' Fang sounds like a rapper name. It's fine to hate on the name if you think it's stupid. I'm not arguing that it is or isn't. But to keep using the excuse of 'it's a rapper's name she should be a rapper or gtfo' is really weak and unfounded.

Quote    Reply   

#196 post_url

Oct 18 15 9:33 PM

sora2522 wrote:
The word 'lil' is not exclusively used in the rap community. At the very least, that kind of mindset is very narrow. It is not blatantly obvious that the name Lil' Fang sounds like a rapper name. It's fine to hate on the name if you think it's stupid. I'm not arguing that it is or isn't. But to keep using the excuse of 'it's a rapper's name she should be a rapper or gtfo' is really weak and unfounded.
As is your argument, I am entitled to my opinion and you are entitled to yours, I explained my reason and you explained yours but it seems like you are trying to change my opinion about it.

Moving on, I am really excited for their comeback and I hope that Avex pushes them more than they did before because quite honestly, I think they could be successful.

Quote    Reply   

#199 post_url

Oct 20 15 4:46 AM

They all look worse. It's that horrible lighting and over exposure they're using. It's not flattering at all.

Lil Fang looks ridiculous. This better not be clips from the actual music video, it looks cheap as hell.

Last Edited By: Yuu Oct 20 15 5:16 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#200 post_url

Oct 20 15 5:40 AM

The styling is bad for all of them. None looks good. And I also hope, that this isn't the PV, but I assume it. The song sounds nice so far though. If I like the song in the end, that's the most important thing, lol.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help