Remove this ad

Lead

Jul 23 13 8:51 PM

Tags : :

~New Rhythm Zone Girl Group~

FAKY

2013.07.29 Debut

The name FAKY (fei:key) was originally derived from the word ‘FAKE’ to challenge themselves to bring something new and real to the Japanese music scene. FAKY consists of bilingual members as it looks to expand its reach outside of Japan as the next generation girls group from Tokyo. FAKY’s message is for girls to “do what they want, the way they want” as that is the FAKY’s way of life. FAKY will make its official debut in 2013 as a dance & vocal group that stands atop the J-POP scene to provide the world with a fusion of world-class music and the fashion and culture of Tokyo.

Anna
Date of Birth: 1992.6.11
Blood Type: A
Language: Japanese, English
Hobby: music, movies

Diane
Date of Birth: 1996.1.28
Blood Type: O
Hobby: piano, singing

Tina
Date of Birth: 1996.12.18
Hobby: movies, sports, books

LilFang
Date of Birth: 1993.11.29
Blood Type: B
Language: Japanese, currently studying English
Hobby: baking

Mikako
Date of Birth: 1994.6.7
Language: Japanese, currently studying English
Hobby: shopping, going on car trips with her friends

http://faky.jp/

Last Edited By: SushiBoat Apr 28 16 10:47 PM. Edited 5 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#4 post_url

Jul 24 13 12:07 PM

Looks like they are a five member group. they just added 'Lil' Fang' in smiley: roll Wish they would give us a vocal preview already, not feeling these lame dance teasers, if the vocals are as bad as the dancing, so not following.

Quote    Reply   

#6 post_url

Jul 24 13 2:14 PM

The next girl will be Mikako.

I knew about Lil'Fang awhile ago too. I thought there would only be 5 members because that's all I could find information on.
However from that blurred instagram pic, it looks like there will be 6?

Quote    Reply   

#7 post_url

Jul 24 13 2:25 PM

Oh, a fresh new J-Pop group that isn't disgustingly cutesy! That alone is enough to pick my interest. Since their concept is also interesting, I hope it isn't all talk. I don't mind subpar dancing, but they better be talented singers.

Quote    Reply   

NATE

JPC Admin

#8 post_url

Jul 24 13 8:49 PM

Their concept looks trite like a bootleg 2NE1. They're not terribly attractive either, although that could just be styling. In a older picture of Lil' Fang she actually looked cute.

Still, I look forward to any girl group that doesn't solely exist to suck up the lifesavings of basement dwellers.

Quote    Reply   

#9 post_url

Jul 24 13 11:05 PM

I'll wait to see since if they have some potential. Yah, I hope they don't go and be a group that is like 2NE1 wanna be cuz that will just kill them esp. with their 'concept of being authentic' etc.

Oh! Anna has the same b-day as me; Mikako is cute. Tina looks a bit scary for me lol...

Quote    Reply   

#10 post_url

Jul 25 13 6:42 AM

Yuu wrote:
The next girl will be Mikako.

Where did you get the Mikako graphic? It matches the official site perfectly but they haven't added her yet.

Anyway, the schedule must be something like this:

26th July: Reveal Mikako
27th July: Reveal sixth member
28th July: Song teaser with vocals?
29th July: Debut

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#15 post_url

Jul 28 13 2:09 PM

hm. the teaser trailers do nothing really.
cant get a feeling for attitude, dance skills or look beyond that spaz-tastic styling.
once something of any length comes out, hopefully we'll get some vocals in there and really get an idea of what we're working with here.

^this photo here is not great...tina looks like she's holding a poop. :/ not flattering having to scrunch up because of your height.

Quote    Reply   

#17 post_url

Jul 28 13 8:34 PM

The fact that they're being backed by Avex Trax for an international release is already a good sign. Avex Trax has been known to "slack off" with some of its artists but when they're pushing for a girl group to go international you know wigs could be snatched.

And by wigs being snatched I mean K-pop. A gigantic label like Avex Trax can easily stomp SM, CJ and YG entertainment out of the competition if it actually tried. Let's hope Avex actually tries this time.

Last Edited By: glimmeringneon Jul 28 13 8:36 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#20 post_url

Jul 29 13 5:32 AM

gotta say i'm a bit disappointed in the song. it's not bad but it's not what i expected.

the vocals are great though. now that bright has disbanded they may well be the jpop girl group with the best vocals. 
can't say im really a fan but ill keep tabs on them just in case they get better material in the future. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help