Remove this ad

NATE

JPC Admin

#22 post_url

Jul 29 13 6:29 AM

Dancing is weak; very awkward, especially without choreo telling them how to move. Vocals sound good though. Maybe they can be something like Dream before LDH E-Girlified them, but they need way more training. So yeah, potential is there. I hope they tweak their image too. That style is so played out at this point.

Quote    Reply   

#23 post_url

Jul 29 13 7:37 AM

The song is okay, I expected more though for a debut song. The vocals are nice, so I guess I'll be on the lookout for their future releases.
I find myself liking Tina a lot coz she reminds me of my friend.

Quote    Reply   

nanakopy87

JPC Admin

#24 post_url

Jul 29 13 8:15 AM

i agree with everyone here. the song is okay. it seems it's slightly to repetitive? hope they won't end up like those typical girl group >.

Quote    Reply   

#25 post_url

Jul 29 13 9:13 AM

exactly as I expected, weak. not impressed at all with the vocals as everyone else seems to be, especially that fake deep vocal from the one whose name I never remember. and then when fangy-fang screeches. eww. awful.

Quote    Reply   

#26 post_url

Jul 29 13 11:27 AM

^ Wow you really dont like them...

The song is so-so for me, not the worst song to debut with but its one that will keep my eye out for them in the future. I love the idea that they have with this group and hope they only get stronger as they continue on. Anna and Tina are my favorite so far, I love their looks.

Quote    Reply   

#27 post_url

Jul 29 13 11:42 AM

They're not boring like any of the LDH groups, but on the first pass I'm not seeing or hearing much to differentiate the girls.

Quote    Reply   

#31 post_url

Jul 29 13 4:12 PM

Extremely generic, but I'm very pleased with the voices. Like most people here, I'll keep an eye on them. I definitely think they have potential.

Quote    Reply   

#33 post_url

Jul 29 13 9:29 PM

They'z got good voices but they is HELLA basic. FAKY?!?! what kind of name is that. :/ So much wasted.

I need a song I can crawl out of my moon roof and twerk down my front windshield and do the splits on my front bumper. NAH DELIVER. NEXT~

Quote    Reply   

#34 post_url

Jul 30 13 9:00 AM

Everyone seems to be loving their voices but to me its rather nasally generic, to me it seems they're all singing with their noses blocked but then again many J-Pop artists' voices are nasal - it's their tone, whatever processing they did (or left out) make it plain. The song sounds like it should've been an interlude to something.

But I guess I'll keep a lookout.

Quote    Reply   

#35 post_url

Jul 30 13 9:29 AM

Better Without You seems to be a promotional song intended to introduce the group rather than a commercial release. The blurb on the YouTube video calls it their "1st YouTube Exclusive Tune", so I think their first formal release (whether digital only or on CD) will be a different song.

Quote    Reply   

#36 post_url

Jul 30 13 3:03 PM

oxphordo wrote:
They'z got good voices but they is HELLA basic. FAKY?!?! what kind of name is that. :/ So much wasted.

I need a song I can crawl out of my moon roof and twerk down my front windshield and do the splits on my front bumper. NAH DELIVER. NEXT~

Yes, this shit is basic. Nothing new here, only the fact that it seems AVEX will try something with these girls.

I believe this is just a way to "jump in" to the whole group/swag/kpop wave, these girls look FAKE, the vocals sound FAKE and they all also sound the same, but the leader. A "strong" voice doesn't matter at all if you only know how to shout like a banshee, 2NE1 ripoffs, swagtastic under 18 bilingual girls? THESE GIRLS ARE NOT 18, 19. OR 17!! They all look hella older.

So yeah... they already are a flop to me, what its interesting to me is AVEX's approach in this... As someone else wrote, they can squash the Korean labels if they wanted, AVEX used to be (or still is?) Japan's biggest label, plus they still have huge names under contract with them (Nams, Kuu, Ayu, Exile, Gackt etc). 

Basic smiley: pimp

Quote    Reply   

#37 post_url

Jul 30 13 7:34 PM

I LOVE LOVE this group!!! For once, I get hear strong vocals instead cartoonish child-like voices which is mostly in extremely popular large groups.
I believe this song is basically a intro for AVEX newest group. I do agree with others about the song being basic but its still a great club song.

I'm looking forward to their first performance on September 1st.
Good luck to them!

Quote    Reply   

#38 post_url

Jul 30 13 8:54 PM

FokinRG wrote:

oxphordo wrote:They'z got good voices but they is HELLA basic. FAKY?!?! what kind of name is that. :/ So much wasted.

Yes, this shit is basic. Nothing new here, only the fact that it seems AVEX will try something with these girls.

I believe this is just a way to "jump in" to the whole group/swag/kpop wave, these girls look FAKE, the vocals sound FAKE and they all also sound the same, but the leader. A "strong" voice doesn't matter at all if you only know how to shout like a banshee, 2NE1 ripoffs, swagtastic under 18 bilingual girls? THESE GIRLS ARE NOT 18, 19. OR 17!! They all look hella older.

So yeah... they already are a flop to me, what its interesting to me is AVEX's approach in this... As someone else wrote, they can squash the Korean labels if they wanted, AVEX used to be (or still is?) Japan's biggest label, plus they still have huge names under contract with them (Nams, Kuu, Ayu, Exile, Gackt etc). 

Basic image

Don't forget Hisayo Inamori~~ 

But image concurred~ 

the white chic image is awkward.  :/.  

and why the hell this chick nickname LILFANG? image  You can't look like that and state your "HOBBY" is baking.  SMFH

Quote    Reply   

#39 post_url

Jul 30 13 11:13 PM

oxphordo wrote:
FokinRG wrote:

oxphordo wrote:They'z got good voices but they is HELLA basic. FAKY?!?! what kind of name is that. :/ So much wasted.

Basic image

Don't forget Hisayo Inamori~~ 

But image concurred~ 

the white chic image is awkward.  :/.  

and why the hell this chick nickname LILFANG? image  You can't look like that and state your "HOBBY" is baking.  SMFH

^ Lol, "Lil Fang", actually she looks better in the video and not as much tomboy-ish like in that picture, pretty sure AVEX wouldn't promote a tomboy as part of the "Four Ass Kicking Youngsters" or "FAntastic toKYo".

LOL. Their japanese sounds off to me in that song... 

Quote    Reply   

#40 post_url

Jul 31 13 12:06 AM

I dont get why people are hating on Tina so much...she looks like a young BENI actually...

I cant wait until they release more material, it is really refreshing for J-Pop to have a group like this

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help