パン・ダ marinopp

#41 post_url

Jul 3 11 9:28 PM

Ikun wrote:
lol i'm very impresed too. i didn't notice it xDDD

aw, whats your very very favourite lecca song? mine is Kisara <3
but i love so much songs by her xD

what is kisara? you mean chikara?
my favourite songs would be Dear, なみだの日, TAO ~ City Caravan II, CIRCUIT BUS feat. Voicemail, Higher, My measure and マタイツカ.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#43 post_url

Jul 4 11 11:08 AM

are you sure that's the correct romanization? I've always seen it romanized as kurenai sora, kurenaizora or benizora, never kisara though. but I don't know Japanese well enough to know.

Quote    Reply   

#44 post_url

Jul 4 11 10:05 PM

Hm well dictionary and google come up with nothing, though if you listen to the chorus the lyric is "kurenai no sora ga..." so -shrug-. If it were something strange/unconventional you'd assume they'd put the reading in furigana/brackets but there's nothing on wikipedia :/

Quote    Reply   

#45 post_url

Jul 4 11 11:32 PM

Well Kisara is a a woman's name... When I first saw the Kanji combination I was thinking it'd be like 'kou-zora'. 'Kou' like kouhaku; red &white festival from the end of the year specials and 'zora' which is sky, (sora) but accented. This is obviously not the correct answer, but I'm w/ JEWELian and going to probably assume that Uncle Jemima's version to be correct since readings for the 紅 kanji are also, [kurenai] or [beni], since the former appears in the actual song itself.

Quote    Reply   

Ikun

#47 post_url

Jul 5 11 4:14 PM

omg lol i didn't know it >__<
I donwloaded the album years ago and these track is taged as Kisara lol for me will be kisara forever xDDDD

Quote    Reply   

#50 post_url

Jul 10 11 1:21 PM

lecca's baby is part black O_O

now iM REALLY curious to know who the father is .. maybe some famous reggae artist??

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#54 post_url

Jul 10 11 8:51 PM

How do we know he's part black?

Maybe she's a lesbo and had IVF and that's why we haven't heard anything about a father or fiance/boyfriend/husband ;)

Quote    Reply   

#58 post_url

Jul 11 11 4:45 PM

I didn't know lecca had this kind of hardcore fans to work on this rumors ^^

She is bissexual, but why having a part black child if she's having an relationship with a woman? But I'm very confused with all this mess I dunno what to think 'bout this pregnancy

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#59 post_url

Jul 11 11 4:56 PM

how do you know she's bisexual? I wasn't suggesting that she is by posting that picture, I just thought it was kind of somewhat sort of relevant, as I never even noticed her shirt said that until someone pointed it out.
or do you know from other sources?
also, how do we know the baby is part black? Monkeybone Enemy could just be trying to start shit as he usually does.

Quote    Reply   

#60 post_url

Jul 11 11 6:02 PM

LOL I'm such a fool

I was just assuming ..

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help