Remove this ad

#201 post_url

Dec 8 12 10:54 PM

The song is just so-so, but I LOVE the image of the bride with an RPG haha!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#205 post_url

Dec 12 12 5:58 PM

I think she has too much songs that sound too similar, you know, those happy fast-paced songs. There ARE nice, but now there are too many of them and they are the same. Still a nice album.

Quote    Reply   

#207 post_url

Dec 13 12 1:21 AM

The album is really FLAWLESS! I love all songs a lot.

My favourite ones are Golden Lion, Guiding Star, Shishi Funjin, and overall Gomen ne.
I really hope it will sell better than Step One :-)

Quote    Reply   

#208 post_url

Dec 13 12 6:45 AM

Well, I listened to this album twice for now, and besides Golden Lion, no other tracks really stood up to me. I love lecca so every song is a pleasure to listen. But ,to me of course I insist and at least until now, I haven't been blown away, I thought most of the tracks were "just" good, even if the 4, 5 last one were maybe a bit better than the others... But, it won't be the first time I radically change my mind about a lecca's album so, we'll see, it's far from being ma final opinion °3°

But anyway, I'm really impressed to see another album out so quick. 8 full albums and none I don't like. Of course I have clear preferences but still, to me she never made a bad album.

Last Edited By: Bakamaru Dec 13 12 6:47 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#209 post_url

Dec 13 12 12:45 PM

a few years ago i thought that lecca must have exhausted her supply of music and that there wasn't anywhere else to go, but she has proven me wrong with every single release, ZOOLANDER is amazing, maybe even better than Step One.

i wonder when she is going to release a compilation album.

Last Edited By: uncle Jemima Dec 13 12 12:47 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#212 post_url

Dec 18 12 11:13 AM

For me Step One is much better, after several listens the only songs I really like from ZOOLANDER are Golden Lion and Clown Love.

Quote    Reply   

#213 post_url

Dec 18 12 1:13 PM

It's sad to see her sales drop so fast after Power Butterfly. Not even 10k first week now. I hope she gets a strong tie-in with the next release. As for ZOOLANDER, I love "Clown Love" , "Guiding Star", and "Parakeets" the most.

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#214 post_url

Feb 10 13 2:23 PM

lately i've been obsessed with Guiding Star. i haven't listened to anything other than that song and Clown Love more than once from the album. i will listen to it again someday. i'm still too busy listening to Step One.

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#217 post_url

May 24 13 7:01 PM

I love the dark hair in the CIMBA video! she hasn't had hair like that since...City Caravan. and it was in dreadlocks, so it wasn't even the same, last time she had dark straight hair would have been...URBAN PIRATES.

Quote    Reply   

#220 post_url

May 25 13 1:12 PM

She looks great in the CIMBA preview and the song sounds pretty nice.

I really hope she recovers soon from whatever she has going on, hope this doesn't mean hiatus too I've been listening to her again since earlier this week and was wondering what's going on with her these days.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help