Remove this ad

#121 post_url

Mar 6 16 11:49 PM

OH NO. Best wishes to her ;;

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#122 post_url

Jun 20 16 9:14 AM

Stumbled upon this old live of theirs. I hate how K-Pop acts do these amazing alternate versions for their lives sometimes because they never release the audio for listening (also when did they change the choreo because this is so much better and I don't ever remember seeing it before)

Quote    Reply   

#124 post_url

Oct 3 16 11:49 PM

Funny, I went to a Korean BBQ restaurant with some friends yesterday and their TV played solely K-Pop. HELLO BUBBLE came on during our dinner. Glad to see they're taking hairography lessons from Seohyun and Yuri lawl

Quote    Reply   

#129 post_url

Mar 14 17 10:24 PM

photoshop or plastic?

Yura's the only one who I didn't recognize at first glace, and I think it's cuz they changed her hair so drastically compared to her usual style. But yeah, they do look quite different, Minah especially (dem brows so anger gurl)

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#130 post_url

Mar 16 17 11:39 PM

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#133 post_url

Mar 22 17 5:08 PM

Kinda reminds me of Macaron, with that jazzy swing. The video look interesting though, kind of the opposite of what the title would insinuate. But it looks like they're slightly throwbacking to their quirkier image days, just with a mature upgrade lolol

Quote    Reply   

#140 post_url

Mar 27 17 1:38 AM

I don't hate it, but I don't love it as much as I thought. The melody's a bit harder to follow. But I can feel it being a grower for sure

EDIT:

Last Edited By: sora2522 Mar 27 17 2:06 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help