Remove this ad

#82 post_url

Mar 11 15 12:59 AM

I love that second shot for sure. I'm not entirely sure what vibes to get from this though, honestly. Ballad? Mditempo? Or will it be in the same veins as Jieun's Beautiful 25?

Quote    Reply   

#87 post_url

Mar 16 15 2:25 AM

Oh well that was fast. Time to watch!

EDIT: Hot DAMN what was that. I enjoyed it a lot, a lot more than I anticipated tbh, but like omFG. They're really taking this whole Girl's Day is growing up concept to a new level. That choreo was hot (I wanna see the full thing), the song was great, the styling was ufhasdifkasf, aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh. The other two songs on the mini are pretty fun too. Solid effort overall!

Last Edited By: sora2522 Mar 16 15 2:47 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#88 post_url

Mar 16 15 10:52 PM

Minah held a showcase on the streets of Myeongdong to celebrate her solo debut, as well as pay homage to when she was still a school girl performing on the streets six years before

And a very good fancam of the I am a Woman too live

Quote    Reply   

#94 post_url

Jun 26 15 1:13 AM

RING MY BELL PROMOS
They seem to be cosplaying as female leads except for Sojin.
I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the concept especially after SISTAR's unnecessary hyping.

MINAH as Olivia Hussey from Romeo and Juliet

SOJIN as MADONNA?

HYERI as Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's

YURA as Sharon Stone from Basic Instinct

Quote    Reply   

#96 post_url

Jun 26 15 11:10 AM

I wonder if Yura has actually seen Basic Instinct...her pose is right before "the moment".
Hope this album's good...so far all the summer jams have been kinda letdowns.

Quote    Reply   

#97 post_url

Jun 27 15 1:10 AM

So this is similar to SISTAR. We will get 5 different album covers. One for each member (look at my previous post for the covers)
and one with the entire group.

Quote    Reply   

#100 post_url

Jul 3 15 1:36 AM

LING LING LI-LING~

I'm actually kind of scared, the preview doesn't really give me much to go off of obviously but it's not really catching my ear as the other releases have?
ALSO WHY IS EVERYONE GOING RONALD MCDONALD RED ALL OF SUDDEN

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help