Remove this ad

#41 post_url

Sep 17 12 12:28 AM

NATE wrote:
It ends Christmas day.

What!? That is an extremely long promotion o.0 That's really surprising but awesome. Thanks!

Remove this ad

#42 post_url

Sep 18 12 11:41 AM

just back from one of the biggest CD shop in Naha, Namie special 20th anni campaign sell so good, from the whole shelf, there re only very few copies left. and yes, no blu-ray left at all so i have to find from other shops tomorrow

#43 post_url

Sep 18 12 6:46 PM

So I'm a bit curious. Is the single version of "SWEET 19 BLUES" different than the version that appears on the album? I've read one source that says it is, but I have a hard time hearing any difference between the two.

#44 post_url

Sep 18 12 10:04 PM

I received the pamphlet today. Pretty neat, although it is ridiculed with texts in some areas. Thats where the good photos are too ;X .

#45 post_url

Sep 19 12 6:17 PM

I was going to order her album reissues today, and saw YesAsia had an offer where you get Hot Girls -SMIDI CLUB REMIX- (a CD I presume) if you order any 2 of the reissues.

#47 post_url

Sep 19 12 9:30 PM

A0126e362cb1a4e78279e3c787196272b717fa77_r HAPPY BIRTHDAY to NAMIE! A0126e362cb1a4e78279e3c787196272b717fa77_r

Because it's already the 20th in Japan...  

Last Edited By: duncan Sep 19 12 9:33 PM. Edited 1 time.

#48 post_url

Sep 19 12 10:49 PM

Question: I'm seeing if I can do a group order with a few friends of mine from the Facebook shop. The things that one of my friends want though is all unavailable. Do you think they'll come back, or is it just this one-time thing? =\

#50 post_url

Sep 20 12 1:16 PM

Happy birthday, Queen!

Remove this ad

#51 post_url

Sep 20 12 2:27 PM

Love Story is now certified Double Platinum for PC downloads! o.o

That's awesome! Only a select few songs have ever gone DP on that format, so it's great to see Namie there.

Love Story has now racked up Triple Platinum for Chaku Uta, Double Platinum for Chaku Uta full and Double Platinum for PC, making it her best-certified digital single!

NATE

JPC Admin

#52 post_url

Sep 20 12 10:16 PM

sora2522 wrote:
Question: I'm seeing if I can do a group order with a few friends of mine from the Facebook shop. The things that one of my friends want though is all unavailable. Do you think they'll come back, or is it just this one-time thing? =\

It looks like those items that are unavailable are not going to be made available to foreign fans. It looks like they're only going to take orders on the old stuff through the Japanese site.

BTW, has anyone tried getting a refund from Ticketboard yet? I read that there should be a button to request a refund, but it's already Sept 21 past 10 over there and I still don't see a button.

#53 post_url

Sep 20 12 11:14 PM

I don't know who thought it was a good idea to send out CDs with one track for every two item that you bought. They could've just released it for free like they did with "arigatou". I got 3 CDs of the remix... what a waste and what am I going to do with that. <_

NATE

JPC Admin

#54 post_url

Sep 20 12 11:35 PM

Who did you buy it from? That's kind of strange. I should get my package tomorrow, I wonder if I'll get more than one too.

It is sort of strange from them to do this, they should have just given out a redeem code and had a special download site for it especially since there's no cover art for it.

#55 post_url

Sep 20 12 11:46 PM

I bought 6 items from CDJapan. I guess someone made a mistake? Anyways, the idea of putting one song on a CD is bad and shouldn't be done.

#57 post_url

Sep 21 12 1:21 AM

NATE wrote:
sora2522 wrote:

It looks like those items that are unavailable are not going to be made available to foreign fans. It looks like they're only going to take orders on the old stuff through the Japanese site.
Damn. Well, thanks anyway. I'll see if anyone else still wants anything; need to get those caseees....

DeepFried wrote:
I don't know who thought it was a good idea to send out CDs with one track for every two item that you bought. They could've just released it for free like they did with "arigatou". I got 3 CDs of the remix... what a waste and what am I going to do with that. <_
Would you be willing to part with a CD? I'd love to have one in my possession?

#58 post_url

Sep 21 12 1:31 AM

pAiZaLa wrote:
I'm happy that our country will be releasing "Uncontrolled"!
oh..does it mean its a Philippine edition with translated lyrics in English/Filipino?  In east asia, Singapore and Philippines are the 2 places that use a lot of English.

#60 post_url

Sep 21 12 3:49 AM

my country release Uncontrolled CD (only) already, not imported (means low quality ==")
& without celebration like others countries :3

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help