Remove this ad

#1981 post_url

May 17 13 6:10 AM

Rumor has it the new album will be called 'Feel'

Remove this ad

#1983 post_url

May 17 13 8:26 AM

Um how does the album title dictate the quality of the music on it? o.o She can call it Shitting Out The Hits for all I'd care as long as it's good!

#1984 post_url

May 17 13 9:03 AM

^uhm... concept? just as how the title "PLAY" matches the song in it, and how "PAST<FUTURE" also matches the covers and also the songs

#1988 post_url

May 17 13 10:23 AM

I know title doesn't equate quality of music; just my wish... But alas, it is FEEL and yes, I think Deep Fried is spot on with Feel Good Music lol...

Excited anyways...

#1989 post_url

May 17 13 11:17 AM

The title makes me believe this album will have lots of light-hearted, dance pop songs (just like "Contrail"). We'll see

#1990 post_url

May 17 13 12:26 PM

twilightsky wrote:
Ugh plz noooooooo unless it's gonna be amazing like PLAY conceptually and musically!

That will never happen again. That was the best J-pop dance album ever recorded. Bitch can only get that lucky once. 

Remove this ad

#1992 post_url

May 17 13 3:28 PM

DarkAngel wrote:
twilightsky wrote:
Ugh plz noooooooo unless it's gonna be amazing like PLAY conceptually and musically!

That will never happen again. That was the best J-pop dance album ever recorded. Bitch can only get that lucky once. 
Don't be so pessimistic. Remember Namie's recording happy and positive song for FEEL xD

#1993 post_url

May 17 13 4:21 PM

I've consolidated some candid photos of Namie's new PVs

PV 1 (Location: TENTEN Whilshire):

PV 2? (One of the beaches in California):

PV 3 (Contrail):

Last Edited By: Ken May 17 13 4:34 PM. Edited 2 times.

NATE

JPC Admin

#1994 post_url

May 17 13 4:26 PM

All the visible lyrics for the song for the party music video are completely in English. "Now put your hands on me" "Beat it like a drum"

Too bad we experienced some cloudy days this week. It probably put a damper on the beach music video.

#1996 post_url

May 17 13 8:39 PM

At least we can expect some good quality filmed PV's, which isn't always Namie's strong point. I like the title 'FEEL'.

NATE wrote:
All the visible lyrics for the song for the party music video are completely in English. "Now put your hands on me" "Beat it like a drum"

Too bad we experienced some cloudy days this week. It probably put a damper on the beach music video.
Not really, it depends on the type of song. A soft ballad can suit any weather. 

#1997 post_url

May 17 13 10:55 PM

FEEL gives me PLAY vibes... for obvious reasons. Not that similarities in titles mean anything at all (probably... they could. They are similar!), but for me this is a good sign. lol

#1999 post_url

May 18 13 8:23 AM

I like the direction she's taking with this album. I like the title as well, "FEEL" is refreshing and gives a summer taste.

Can't wait for them to release the album covers, I bet they will be colorful (I don't want that computerized colors but I want some "real" colors, like for example that of flowers, nature, beach or other enviromental setting, it feels more natural and appylling)

#2000 post_url

May 18 13 5:38 PM

Kathia wrote:
I like the direction she's taking with this album. I like the title as well, "FEEL" is refreshing and gives a summer taste.

Can't wait for them to release the album covers, I bet they will be colorful (I don't want that computerized colors but I want some "real" colors, like for example that of flowers, nature, beach or other enviromental setting, it feels more natural and appylling)

covers like ayu's blue bird.

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help