Remove this ad

#707 post_url

Jan 27 14 12:41 PM

Naturally, I love it. Glad it's not the title track though. Kinda shocked to see it shoot up melon..kinda though people wouldn't be into it due to the title.

Quote    Reply   

#708 post_url

Jan 27 14 12:57 PM

I didn't expect her to say Fuck you so many times. I love the song though.
It's the opposite of Bloom. Bloom was about a healthy, sexual relationship and FXXk U is about
a violent, unhealthy relationship.

evilsin wrote:
^ Old news.

Of course, I was responding to the post above mine.

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#710 post_url

Jan 27 14 1:29 PM

Netizens are gonna clutch their pearls. I like the song, but that video? Yikes. Did she kill him at the end?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#711 post_url

Jan 27 14 7:14 PM

Jaxxia wrote:
 It's the opposite of Bloom. Bloom was about a healthy, sexual relationship and FXXk U is about
a violent, unhealthy relationship.

I caught onto that too.

She's really become one of the best "adult" idols, especially when it comes to the concepts and ideas of the age range.

Quote    Reply   

#712 post_url

Jan 27 14 8:16 PM

Moh wrote:
Netizens are gonna clutch their pearls. I like the song, but that video? Yikes. Did she kill him at the end?

From what I've gathered, he killed her since he had an unhealthy obsession with her and she wanted to leave(he's seeing her ghost at the end).

Last Edited By: StillStanding Jan 27 14 8:19 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#713 post_url

Jan 29 14 5:46 PM

Oh.

Although it's definitely a good song, and a good promo right after Bloom. I love the correlation between Bloom and FxxK U that people were pointing out.

Anyone know a good way to rip the teaser off of Youtube? My usual plug-in doesn't work for some reason, and I wanna snip the FxxK U part in the teaser for a ringtone

Quote    Reply   

#714 post_url

Jan 29 14 6:56 PM

I hope there's a hot dance song on the mini album for once. I know the Brazilian samba stuff is ~her sound~ but she could do so much more.

sora2522 wrote:
Anyone know a good way to rip the teaser off of Youtube? My usual plug-in doesn't work for some reason, and I wanna snip the FxxK U part in the teaser for a ringtone

This add-on works. It can usually capture stuff that others can't.

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/25105

Quote    Reply   

#715 post_url

Jan 29 14 7:17 PM

Perfect. Thanks!

Also, her Generasia page for the new mini says the last song is Tempo (Instrumental). Not sure where they got the info from, but I thought I'd share either way

Quote    Reply   

#716 post_url

Jan 29 14 9:33 PM

They may have gotten it from YesAsia. That's what's listed there. Why hide that?
It's completely normal to have an instrumental as the last song.

Quote    Reply   

#717 post_url

Jan 30 14 12:42 AM

To boost hype. The thing is the song isn't an instrumental of the title track, since Tempo isn't listed anywhere but there and we know Truth or Dare is the actual title track. But the promo picture also had other unknown elements (people in the music videos, one song had an unknown collab, etc.), hence why it seems interesting that they hid the info, only for it to be an instrumental...

Also. Considering that the Fxxk U "MV with [?]" was one of the blank parts, can we just assume that it was Bumkey in the video?

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#720 post_url

Feb 4 14 12:49 AM

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help