Remove this ad

#41 post_url

Aug 3 11 10:59 AM

LOL um Beg has been in the studio recording for the past 3 weeks. Pictures of them in studio are being posted on twitter.

heres one of them yesterday.(gain and the producer)
http://twitpic.com/5zwnd3

Their writer also said it's taking them 3-4 days to work on each song.

Last Edited By: StillStanding Aug 3 11 11:03 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#47 post_url

Aug 12 11 1:08 AM

their comeback might be at the end of September.

Brown Eyed Girls extends contracts with Nega Network, may return in September

The talented ladies of Brown Eyed Girls, who are all busy preparing for their comeback this year, have revealed that they’ve extended their contracts with Nega Network for an additional four years.

Representatives of the industry revealed, “The Brown Eyed Girls agreed to an extension and are completely focused on their upcoming album. The girls will make a comeback by the end of September at the earliest.”

The reason the girls extended their contracts was because they felt that Nega Network was the company who best understood and catered to their musical style. Not only that, but they had also debuted and fostered the girls’ growth and unique color.

Commenting on their comeback, representatives revealed, “We’ve tried something completely different from the Brown Eyed Girls’ standard style. It’s a sound that’s never been heard in Korea. We’re still working on a release date, and the members are all busy with finalizing preparations.”

Quote    Reply   

#50 post_url

Sep 5 11 12:38 PM

MV/concept photos have been shot, Title track and album are done. Their company's CEO said they're ready to get "started" whatever that means.They'll be in japan for their concert on Sept 12th.

Ugh these bitches better release before SNSD come back. Not an award whore but I would like them to win something before SNSD invades.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Oricon

#51 post_url

Sep 5 11 7:55 PM

StillStanding wrote:
MV/concept photos have been shot, Title track and album are done. Their company's CEO said they're ready to get "started" whatever that means.They'll be in japan for their concert on Sept 12th.

Ugh these bitches better release before SNSD come back. Not an award whore but I would like them to win something before SNSD invades.
They'd be up against KARA thensmiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

#53 post_url

Sep 6 11 8:43 PM

PREPARE YOUR BODIES

It seems the rumors of a comeback have been factual as Brown Eyed Girls have just wrapped up their 4th album, and they are now reported to be readying themselves for a comeback. Their new album is slated for release on September 30th, and their new single will be revealed on the 16th.

It’s been almost two years since Brown Eyed Girls have been active as a group. Their most recent single was “Sign“, released in October of 2009. Management agency Nega Network stated, “For songs like ‘Abracadabra‘ and ‘Sign‘, it took them 8 months to master for their comeback. It’s not the time to reveal the new concept, but we tried our best to make the songs at the level of ‘Abracadabra’ and ‘Sign’, it’s just now that we’re happy with the results.”

When asked how they felt about girl groups like SNSD and KARA making a comeback around the same time, Lance from the agency stated, “We heard that the best girl groups will be returning in September. This team helped start the girl group boom. Though the networks are saying that it would be a good idea to space out the comebacks, I want to see everyone on the same stage. With this new album, Brown Eyed Girls will be showing their best vocals, and will be a girl group that shows power.”

Representative Lance also mentioned that the Brown Eyed Girls have a significant foreign fan base, and they are revealing the comeback date now, in order to get the news out as soon as possible.

http://www.allkpop.com/20...make-comeback-this-month

Quote    Reply   

#54 post_url

Sep 6 11 8:51 PM

^ OH YES!!!! I can't f* wait!

I'm sure SNSD will win all the awards when they comeback, but I don't care. I'm actually pretty excited about this upcoming album, I hope they slay on the charts.

Quote    Reply   

#57 post_url

Sep 6 11 9:27 PM

Nah shit NegaNetwork. After ya'll took 2 years to come up with it, it goes without saying that the new single better be as flawless as Sign and Abracadabra.

Quote    Reply   

#60 post_url

Sep 9 11 9:16 AM

Their album release have been pushed one week earlier. Now their 4th album will be out on the 23rd.

source: allkpop.com

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help