Remove this ad

#801 post_url

Nov 7 16 8:46 PM

Wow, love the song! I do agree, I wish there was more to that drop, even adding a louder bass would do the trick.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#802 post_url

Nov 7 16 8:50 PM

I like the song, but I wish there was more to that drop. It gets so quiet.

It's has a similar feel to Hyuna's How's This instead this one has that extra verse.

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#804 post_url

Nov 7 16 9:46 PM

01 Paradise
02 Love Like This feat. Dok2
03 One Step feat. Jay Park
04 꺼져 (Get Out)
05 Slow feat. 주헌 Of 몬스타엑스 (Jooheon of Monsta X)
06 Dope

Love Like This really should've been the title track.

Quote    Reply   

#805 post_url

Nov 8 16 1:44 AM

^ Agreed

For me, the issue with the drop is that the annoying as fuck sax(??? can you even call it that at that frequency???) just overpowering...

Quote    Reply   

#807 post_url

Nov 10 16 7:50 AM

Am I the only one who loves it? haha and it's funny, cuz I prefer those songs which haven't been released as promo singles. "Get Out" and "Dope" are GOLD

Quote    Reply   

#808 post_url

Nov 10 16 11:59 PM

Really? It is a violin, how can you not tell it is a string instrument, lol? (>_<)

Anyhow, it's a pretty solid mini album, GET OUT and DOPE are amazing too but I am so addicted to Paradise. As someone else mentioned earlier, it's kind of reminiscent of Hyuna's How's This? except there was more work put into it. However, she looked really lazy half-ass-ing the dance for the comeback stage.

Quote    Reply   

#810 post_url

Nov 11 16 3:14 AM

Maybe because it's played in an off key on purpose? Haha

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#811 post_url

Nov 11 16 4:23 AM

No, the squeaking timbre of the notes sounds more brassy than stringy to me. The only other possibilities in my opinion are it's overly processed or it's a MIDI instrument. Also, an offkey violin would still sound like a violin

Quote    Reply   

#812 post_url

Nov 11 16 1:34 PM

That is true lol well my sister was the violinist in the family, the only instruments I played were the guitar, piano and drums. I guess we will never truly know what this instrument is haha

Quote    Reply   

#817 post_url

Feb 23 17 3:14 AM

Hyolyn's slated to perform at SXSW, alongside Tiger JK, Yoon Mirae, Red Velvet, and more

This year's SXSW K-Pop line-up is #extra I'm so mad I'm so far away

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#820 post_url

Mar 10 17 7:29 PM

Not even worth really crediting her, since you can only kind of hear her in the hook.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help