Remove this ad

#41 post_url

Aug 8 11 12:09 PM

@Ikun: Really? I dont see that song in my discography...well...I only have Push Push, Shady Girl, How Dare You and now So Cool in my discography.

I really enjoy the album its great, and So Cool is very cool! But I cant get over that butt move, it will probably be banned anyway and its a pretty stupid move, it looks they just farted and are flailing the gas away from their butts.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#44 post_url

Aug 8 11 1:09 PM

The fashion in that video is terrible. And this better be the last release this group does with Brave Brothers. Brave Brothers produces shit garbage music, and they have too much talent to keep singing bullshit. I bet if they hooked up with a better producer that gave them a hot song, they'd be as popular as miss A by now.

Quote    Reply   

#46 post_url

Aug 8 11 1:29 PM

klaxon wrote:
I really like SISTAR (Hyorin for being generally one of the best idols out there and Bora for being a clumsy fuck), but I really dislike Bora. Ever since that bully scandal I can't help but think she's a huge bitch. I have no real opinion on the other one.
LOL, what scandal? I don't remember any scandals about Bora.

Despite enjoying "So Cool", I agree they need a music upgrade. Starship must have a deal with the Brave Brothers, as Boyfriend's music is also produced by them.

By the way, the new version of "My Boy" in the album is the all-members one.

Quote    Reply   

#47 post_url

Aug 8 11 1:48 PM

I think he meant Dasom.

I have yet to listen to their album yet but will give my thoughts on it later today. I actually quite enjoy "So Cool" and its true Brave does tend to keep the same type of music going on but I enjoy all of his works (except for a few that were disappointing).

Quote    Reply   

#48 post_url

Aug 8 11 3:10 PM

The album's great! SO COOL could have been a little better though, the chorus is way too repetitive even for my liking. The video was all over the place and made no sense, but not in a good way. At least the girls looked hot.

Quote    Reply   

#49 post_url

Aug 8 11 3:26 PM

mitsuhoney wrote:
I think he meant Dasom.

I have yet to listen to their album yet but will give my thoughts on it later today. I actually quite enjoy "So Cool" and its true Brave does tend to keep the same type of music going on but I enjoy all of his works (except for a few that were disappointing).
I really enjoy Braves work you do notice that he mostly uses the heavy beats in his song but is the entire album produced by Brave Sound ?

Quote    Reply   

#50 post_url

Aug 8 11 3:47 PM

I like it. I think it's better than Push Push and How Dare You at least.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 post_url

Aug 8 11 5:08 PM

Just heard "So Cool" (song) and it's terrible. I still have to listen to the rest of the album, but this doesn't sound promising lol

Quote    Reply   

#52 post_url

Aug 8 11 6:32 PM

Shiman wrote:
klaxon wrote:
I really like SISTAR (Hyorin for being generally one of the best idols out there and Bora for being a clumsy fuck), but I really dislike Bora. Ever since that bully scandal I can't help but think she's a huge bitch. I have no real opinion on the other one.
LOL, what scandal? I don't remember any scandals about Bora.

Sorry I did mean Dasom. I could never hate Bora! I still watch this video on a regular basis

Quote    Reply   

#53 post_url

Aug 8 11 6:42 PM

NATE wrote:
The music that is given to this group is beneath them. They should have adapted the sound of "Ma Boy," their only decent song, for the main group as well.

And I didn't even realize DJ DOC was in the video until I was 3 minutes in.

I mean considering that Bora is by far one of the stronger if not THE strongest voices vocals in KPOP right now, and that she has the other two who can hold their own and then... Bora the doofus, I mean I was hoping they'd go more in the Ma Boy direction in terms of promotional activities, but I'm pleased from hearing snippets of some of their other songs that they have kept this R&B groove up in their other songs.

Quote    Reply   

#55 post_url

Aug 10 11 1:32 PM

The song is just awful. I wish they would make songs with a big band sound like Amerie's "One Thing". On Immortal Song, Hyorin excels at performing those type of songs.

Maxachew wrote:
drew wrote:
more teaser pics:

They Look BEYOND beautiful!! i feel like there finally going to get that recognition they needed from day 1
Huh? All their singles have become hits. Even this underwhelming song is a hit.

Last Edited By: azulrio Aug 10 11 3:09 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#56 post_url

Aug 11 11 1:10 AM

Just wanna say So Cool has actually grown on me a lot, I now think it's quite addicting and I love the europop-ish vibe it's got going on.

Definitely not as instantly catchy as Ma Boy though, or maybe even Shady Girl. Listening to their album there were a few other pretty catchy songs on there as well though.

I really want them to be the next big girl group, but with 2ne1 and Miss A on the scene right now, that doesn't look so simple..

Quote    Reply   

#60 post_url

Aug 12 11 1:48 AM

Are you kidding me? They changed the chorus' dance for the lives becuase, I'm assuming, too provacative?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help