#1741 post_url

May 27 16 2:46 PM

OMG Milky Way <3

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Moh

#1742 post_url

Jun 15 16 4:48 PM

BoA will be releasing a digital single with Beenzino for SM STATION on the 17th. No Matter What, lyrics by BoA. Described as a tropical house track.

Quote    Reply   

#1743 post_url

Jun 16 16 4:27 AM

Moh wrote:
BoA will be releasing a digital single with Beenzino for SM STATION on the 17th. No Matter What, lyrics by BoA. Described as a tropical house track.

Ha, bet it was produced by LDN Noise.

Quote    Reply   

#1745 post_url

Jun 16 16 8:50 PM

It actually doesn't sound like something LDN Noise would do, based on their last few K-Pop contributions. Still a fun jam though, but the sound reminds me of another song that's on the tip of my tongue (JBiebz' What Do You Mean maybe? :s)

Quote    Reply   

#1748 post_url

Jun 17 16 7:12 PM

evilsin wrote:
Ehm, same tropical sound that's been in vogue lately, it's a nice song though. And yeah, don't feel LDN sound from it.
Iunno, I haven't really heard much other songs with this vibe. Any recs?

Quote    Reply   

#1749 post_url

Jun 20 16 6:03 AM

sora2522 wrote:
evilsin wrote:Ehm, same tropical sound that's been in vogue lately, it's a nice song though. And yeah, don't feel LDN sound from it.
Iunno, I haven't really heard much other songs with this vibe. Any recs?

Justin Bieber and Meghan Trainor's latest albums come to mind immediately. Not all songs are in this vein, but a couple surely are. This tropical house sound or rather it's elements are creeping up in pop musicright now like dubstep and deep house did before it.

Quote    Reply   

#1750 post_url

Jun 20 16 8:41 AM

Oh god Meghan Trainor did it?? I mean, I guess I should listen to her album regardless, since I did like the first two singles...I can see Justin's album being like that though, based on What Do You Mean and Where Are U Now haha

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1751 post_url

Jun 20 16 4:33 PM

I just watched NOWNESS the other day. The production of the show was quite weak. I think WHO'S BACK Tour had better production compared to this. The setlist was nice though, although so many songs were shortened. I'm very bitter about "Bad Drive" being cut before the second verse. I know she wasn't lip-syncing this time hence why her moves were limited but it's better to not tease us like that. -.-

The show was just alright IMO. I hope she'll announce something soon for Japan.

Quote    Reply   

#1754 post_url

Jul 28 16 5:35 PM

Aizmov wrote:
when will they announce that album lol?

Namie's releasing stuff and Utada's comeback draws closer. We aren't getting anything! XD Even if they dropped news, it would be flooded & drowned same with promo. Even Kumi isn't dropping muchabouth her 60th single, a bit of mention at shows, but not much else. I love them all equally, but I have to admit the timing is bad. Plus, BoA is getting ready to promote her movie, Autumn's Post, and her k-drama role.

Quote    Reply   

#1756 post_url

Sep 8 16 6:59 PM

God it was so hard to watch the video at the beginning. Also lord that remix. I listened to the original right before watching it (cuz I was unfamiliar) and that is indeed a remix lolol

Quote    Reply   

#1758 post_url

Sep 9 16 4:36 PM

I mean, it doesn't seem like she did much work on it either so I guess it's not as big a deal if she pushed it or not? It's not like the Western music industry where the artist almost has to fend for themselves, so if a remix comes out obviously they have to push it, but since it's the record label overall in this case they can just do it for her

Quote    Reply   

#1759 post_url

Sep 9 16 5:02 PM

sora2522 wrote:
I mean, it doesn't seem like she did much work on it either so I guess it's not as big a deal if she pushed it or not? It's not like the Western music industry where the artist almost has to fend for themselves, so if a remix comes out obviously they have to push it, but since it's the record label overall in this case they can just do it for her
Oh, of course it's not a big deal! But I was just thinking that BoA would've said something like "oh wow my song is getting remixed". Nothing too serious.

Quote    Reply   

#1760 post_url

Sep 9 16 7:18 PM

DeepFried wrote:
sora2522 wrote:I mean, it doesn't seem like she did much work on it either so I guess it's not as big a deal if she pushed it or not? It's not like the Western music industry where the artist almost has to fend for themselves, so if a remix comes out obviously they have to push it, but since it's the record label overall in this case they can just do it for her
Oh, of course it's not a big deal! But I was just thinking that BoA would've said something like "oh wow my song is getting remixed". Nothing too serious.

Maybe she heard it or saw the video... x)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help