Remove this ad

#1721 post_url

Jan 13 16 3:00 PM

I really like Make Me Complete <3

I think this is going to be a digital-only single. It's gonna be released on January 22nd

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1726 post_url

Jan 15 16 2:57 PM

The Shadow's performance was EPIC! Kiss My Lips was okay, she was tired from all the dancing and running to change the outfit but she saved the secon verse!

Quote    Reply   

#1727 post_url

Jan 15 16 4:42 PM

DeepFried wrote:
Why is BoA's face always so shiny? She's reflecting the lights with her face.

some people sweat more than other but imagine with the clothes she was wearing the dancing and those hot spot light on her you will do aswell

i think she got botox too on the forehead it usually does that too

Quote    Reply   

#1728 post_url

Jan 16 16 8:46 PM

The dewy look is also very popular in the Korean ulzzang fashion culture, so it could just be the makeup is intentionally done to make her look shinier?

Quote    Reply   

#1729 post_url

Jan 24 16 4:42 PM

Fell on that old performance of Copy & Past and BoA was looking so sexy in blond there i think she look hotter when she has her mean bitchy face on :P

Quote    Reply   

#1730 post_url

Jan 24 16 11:27 PM

That performance is one of my fave looks for her!^^ If only the repackage had a look like that or so; I feel it would have fit the sound and concept better as the album was rather electric, futuristic, fashion like. ☺ It would've made a good counterpart for HV's avant garde fantasy w/ a touch of nature concept; C&P could've been the futuristic avant garde version. They could've even made a crossover of sorts btwn the pics as if she entered a mirror/portal, leaving HV world/time and entering C&P's (further building on the "copy & paste" concept). It wouldn't even have too be much; simple would do.

Last Edited By: Kataclysm03 Jan 24 16 11:36 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1731 post_url

Jan 28 16 3:04 AM

LOLOLOL I WENT TO DOWNLOAD THE TRACK ON JPC AND I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS FOR AN ERIKA SAWAJIRI DRAMA. I didn't even know she was still relevant, bless her soul. Anyway, excited to listen to the full song~

Quote    Reply   

#1734 post_url

Feb 9 16 7:54 AM

sora2522 wrote:
Hush you, I completely forgot and decided to check :P
The opening line of the chorus hits me thoughhhhh
Well if you're in that situation just tell them to turn the key and make you complete! BoA has the solution.

Quote    Reply   

#1735 post_url

Feb 9 16 6:10 PM

DeepFried wrote:
sora2522 wrote:
Hush you, I completely forgot and decided to check :P
The opening line of the chorus hits me thoughhhhh
Well if you're in that situation just tell them to turn the key and make you complete! BoA has the solution.
GENIUS! Why did I think of that earlier. Thanks BoA!

Quote    Reply   

#1736 post_url

May 15 16 11:39 PM

BoA Special Live NOWNESS in JAPAN to be released 2016.05.30! Covers are on the website.

Setlist:
1) Girls On Top
2) The Shadow
3) Eat You Up
4) Kiss My Lips
5) Shattered
6) Medley 1: Spark ~ Smash ~ Bad Drive ~ BUMP BUMP!
7) Hope
8) Home
9) Only One (Acoustic Ver.)
10) Who Are You
11) Fox
12) Milky Way
13) Medley 2: VALENTI ~ My Name ~ Clockwork
14) DJ Medley: ID;Peace B ~ 気持ちはつたわる ~ Shine We Are! ~ LISTEN TO MY HEART ~ Amazing Kiss ~ Rock With You
15) Medley 3: Game ~ Shout It Out ~ Energetic ~ I Did It For Love ~ Lookbook
16) MASAYUME CHASING
[Encore]
17) アトランティスの少女
18) Green Light
19) メリクリ(Happy 15th Anniversary Ver.)

Source: http://avex.jp/boa/news/detail.php?id=1034041

Last Edited By: DeepFried May 15 16 11:57 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#1737 post_url

May 16 16 1:19 AM

SHATTERRRRRRRRRRRRRED. I'm still not over the fact that she actually performed it. And all of the good songs from the last album too! (Although tbh I've been playing it a little more in full and I didn't realize how good of an album it was overall)
It's interesting that she did a mix of her Japanese and Korean stuff. She's probably done it before, especially now that she's more active in Korea, but it's just something I wonder about, especially in terms of how the Japanese fans react to it?

EDIT: I meant to post this earlier, but I've been watching 1MILLION Dance Studio's videos lately, and stumbled upon this. Neat little performance video from the choreographer of Fox

Last Edited By: sora2522 May 16 16 1:35 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#1738 post_url

May 18 16 10:05 AM

I don't think her Korean or Japanese fans mind when she sings in either languages. I'm pretty sure they expect it. Korean artists which debuted in Japan after BoA still sing some of their songs in Korean during concerts. They should be OK with it?

I wonder what BoA is going to do for her 15th anniversary which starts with a "party" on May 30th, which was the day "ID; Peace B" was released in Japan 15 years ago. (Fuck I'm getting old.)

Quote    Reply   

#1739 post_url

May 18 16 3:18 PM

Yeah, I guess that's true. It's just an interesting thought, since it's more prominent now than ever.
I'm hoping a Japanese release comes out soon; we still have some singles that have yet to be addressed, unless she pulls a Namie and leaves them off the album. But yeah, since her 15th anniversary is starting soon, should (hopefully) be a big celebration

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help