Remove this ad

#1401 post_url

May 7 15 8:41 AM

I'm really digging both "Home" and "Smash"! "Smash" has that disco sound which reminds me of "QUINCY".

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1403 post_url

May 7 15 10:34 AM

^Really? Because THE FACE was as generic as it gets lol

Btw Smash reminds me alot of I Spy from Girls on Top !smiley: laugh

Last Edited By: Polaris May 7 15 10:37 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#1405 post_url

May 7 15 6:15 PM

43e16c7144aa0aac4eeb2ba278af0bbf042e82a7

SM Entertainment's maknaesRed Velvet, showed their awesome support of their big unnie, BoA!  

Pictures were released, showing the cute five members of Red Velvet wearing their uniforms as they hold up signs in support of BoA, but the even more impressive thing is that behind them are dozens of company employees also showing their support!

BoA was clearly touched as she uploaded pictures onto her Instagram on May 7 and wrote, "Wowwwwwww!  The youngest children, Red Velvet, and the SM workers gathered since the morning for group photos in order to surprise me.  I'm really touched. Thank you.  It must have been tough work, youngest, preparing since the morning. Thank you. And thanks for your support.  I will also promote diligently.  Everybody is really, truly the best."

Quote    Reply   

#1407 post_url

May 7 15 8:14 PM

2ab368377b7e4070a26c0517a4c24cb601c46796

Trackist is out ! 

BoA 8th : Kiss My Lips

1. Kiss My Lips
2. Who Are You
3. Smash
4. Shattered
5. Fox
6. Double Jack
7. Home.
8. Clockwork
9. Love and Hate
10. Green Light
11. Hello
12. Blah

She actually wrote and composed ALL the songs on the album !!! Wow !!! 

Quote    Reply   

#1408 post_url

May 7 15 9:08 PM

Polaris wrote:
^Really? Because THE FACE was as generic as it gets lol
Be that as it may, it was a lot better than the crap that shes been putting out lately. 

Quote    Reply   

#1410 post_url

May 8 15 5:36 AM

2 new previews are up on youtube

Shattered

Double Jack (feat. Eddy Kim)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1411 post_url

May 8 15 5:36 AM

mitsuhoney wrote:
Be that as it may, it was a lot better than the crap that shes been putting out lately. 

What are you talking about? "WHO'S BACK?" was an awesome collection of great songs.

Quote    Reply   

#1414 post_url

May 8 15 9:45 AM

If only the songs were as great as the photoshoot,

well i guess at least she is making somehting she likes... that new album is her KOREAN version of IDENTITY (because she composed it btw ) :P

no hype at all really still love you BoA...

Quote    Reply   

#1415 post_url

May 8 15 10:19 AM

I also think "Shattered" seems the freshest out of these previews. Can definitely tell she didn't write that one.

Everything mostly sounds really good to me (Double Jack is kinda "eh"), but I have to say it could use something like a COPY&PASTE to inject some excitement into this release.

Quote    Reply   

#1417 post_url

May 8 15 11:58 AM

I knew it was a bad sign when the hype single was mediocre... all the previews so far except Kiss My Lips (which of course will be good, it's the lead) and Shattered sound like regurgitated throwaway tracks from previous SM/KPOP releases.

While I'm excited for BoA to get a lot of money from this release since she was a large part of every track, I'm also disappointed because it's clear she relied heavily on standard KPOP album track ideas when creating these songs. At least "Identity" didn't sound like standard JPOP album throwaway tracks (to me).

Oh well, that preview of Kiss My Lips' video looks really cool. Can't wait for that, at least. XD

Quote    Reply   

Aizmov

#1418 post_url

May 8 15 12:18 PM

^
I agree with you, but even Hurricane Venus and Only One were standard KPOP and she never did something that actually outstanding, Hurricane Venus was a better effort than Kiss My Lips (as a whole project) but so far I like the maturity Kiss My Lips is offering. Only One except for the title track got really boring after few listens. we only got hinted with 6 songs out of 12, not crossing my fingers for the rest, but I'm sure it will be the maturity I am looking for right now (although part of me wanted a real Up Beat song to show BoA's energy). As long as the song has a great choreography I'll be OK with, besides, one of the tracks will be the second song preformed on stages, and something is telling me it is going to be Smash xD

Last Edited By: Aizmov May 8 15 12:21 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#1420 post_url

May 8 15 1:09 PM

Shiman wrote:
Gotta love those album reviews after one song and a few 10s snippets.

Are you saying her team is releasing the worst, most basic part of every song for these hype snippets? If so, they're doing promotion all wrong. Try not to get so pressed when people on a pop forum comment on their reactions to song previews... you know, the very things that are supposed to generate talk and buzz.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help