Remove this ad

#1381 post_url

May 5 15 5:01 PM

The cover looks really cool and I loove the logo! You can't really judge whether there'll be anything upbeat or not from that lol.

Hopefully the title track will be upbeat.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1382 post_url

May 6 15 12:16 AM

I actually enjoyed the song. It's a more upbeat midtempo, vs. Disturbance, which is more melancholy and slower. The video...it's nicely shot and typical BoA fare, but the effects and the cartoony bits, plus the way they used BoA in the actual video...I couldn't take it seriously at

Still, overall I liked it. It's a nice little daytime jam

Quote    Reply   

Aizmov

#1383 post_url

May 6 15 1:27 AM

DeepFried wrote:
Aizmov LOL.
have some faith or something man! I know you won't be disappointed this way but.... anyways lol. "Who Are You" isn't that bad. It's clearly BoA composed and it's better than "Disturbance". It's definitely more polished and catchier. I like it. It's warm. I'd take this over "GAME" any day.

I was really excited for "Who Are You" but I got disappointed, the reason is mainly because we already had Disturbance which sounds smiliar lol. So, I'm keeping my expectation down in case the title track is coming out good enough. But I'm excited none the less, and I hope they release the video for the title track as soon as next Tuesday with the album. I remember they took sometime with Hurricane Venus.

Quote    Reply   

#1384 post_url

May 6 15 3:34 AM

Boring song. Boring MV. Not really liking this "clean" image of her in Korea. It was ok for one release ("Only One") but another girl next door shit? Blergh... "GAME" was way better for sure.

Quote    Reply   

#1385 post_url

May 6 15 7:50 AM

The song is so boring I cringed. Too bad cuz the PV is fun. It's lacking melody and is the most forgettable thing she's released since Disturbance.

Quote    Reply   

Aizmov

#1387 post_url

May 6 15 11:25 AM

njanjayrp wrote:
The song is so boring I cringed. Too bad cuz the PV is fun. It's lacking melody and is the most forgettable thing she's released since Disturbance.

true, even Kissing You has a more definitive melody xD

Quote    Reply   

#1389 post_url

May 6 15 12:43 PM

The song is being well reieved actually. It's #1 ( beating BIG BANG ) on most charts and the video is almost at 1 million views in one day.

Can't wait for the previews tomorrow!

Quote    Reply   

Aizmov

#1390 post_url

May 6 15 1:10 PM

*crossing fingers*
Let's hope the previews turn out good <3

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1391 post_url

May 6 15 2:21 PM

ARUTO wrote:
Boring song. Boring MV. Not really liking this "clean" image of her in Korea. It was ok for one release ("Only One") but another girl next door shit? Blergh... "GAME" was way better for sure.

You know what? It's a step up from regular from her and the dancers dancing in front of an animated cube. The majority of Korean videos have nothing to offer - it's always people dancing somewhere and looking plastic.

Quote    Reply   

NATE

JPC Admin

#1392 post_url

May 6 15 6:42 PM

Ryoga wrote:
New promo picture and previews of the album will be out tomorrow

credits: bokachu / boajjang

She looks more like the BoA I remember in this pic. Less angular than she has been. I like it.

Quote    Reply   

#1393 post_url

May 6 15 11:23 PM

njanjayrp wrote:
HOW DAAAAAAAAAAAAARE YOU

...Although yeah this song is pretty forgettable. Or maybe it needs more plays. Who is Gaeko though?...cuz he's definitely not a part of EXO to my knowledge

Quote    Reply   

#1395 post_url

May 7 15 12:44 AM

OH okay. That makes sense. The name seemed familiar, although I don't know Dynamic Duo that well tbh.
It seems like the EXO member (I really can't figure out which one it is though...) was only in the music video

Quote    Reply   

#1398 post_url

May 7 15 5:51 AM

She posted the previews of SMASH and HOME on her instagram.
Seems like she'll post a preview every hour or so...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Smash

Lyrics by BoA
Composed & Arranged by BoA / 김태성 / Jake K / Andreas Oberg
Additional Arrangement by Shaun

- Home

Korean Lyrics by BoA
Composed & Arranged by BoA / The Underdogs / Patrick ‘J. Que’ Smith / Tiffany Fred / Dewain Whitmore

Quote    Reply   

#1400 post_url

May 7 15 7:34 AM

these sound really good so far and im happy that she is doing her thing and has control over her korean career.. seems so long until the 12th may

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help