CD+DVD:

<CD>
1.Tail of Hope
2.Baby you..
3.Tail of Hope(inst)
4.Baby you..(inst)

<DVD>
1.Tail of Hope(Music Video)
2.そんな君(Disturbance) korean ver.(Music Video)
3.Tail of Hope(Making)

CD Only:

<CD>
1.Tail of Hope
2.Baby you..
3.Tail of Hope(inst)
4.Baby you..(inst)

Special CD Edition:

<CD>
1.Tail of Hope ~ English Version ~

* The track list was changed, refer to the track list above, the b-side is now called "Baby you.."
** Special CD Edition can be obtained if you get the CD + DVD and CD only (comes with 2 forms to be sent together to get the CD back) 

Last Edited By: Aizmov . Edited 31 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 post_url

Jan 8 13 10:20 AM

Hmmm sounds good that they got a tie-in that didn't involved audiotechnica haha.

I guess we will get the covers eventually! Please god, don't let them use the same artwork from the Korean album.....

Quote    Reply   

#3 post_url

Jan 8 13 11:39 AM

Shiman wrote:
Polaris wrote:
More details about the show plz! Is it a flop show? lol
Both dates are sold out.

What kinda off topic answer tho !? Your sis ain't talking about BoA's concerts lmaooo, she's talking about the song's tie-in.

Quote    Reply   

#4 post_url

Jan 9 13 2:46 AM

"ONLY ONE" was one of my favorite BoA songs in years, and the choreography was killer in the Korean PV. I don't expect this single to be a success, but at least I hope SH**T KINGS' choreography and the Japanese PV do the song justice.

Quote    Reply   

#5 post_url

Jan 9 13 6:11 AM

Aizmov wrote:
The single was pushed for one more week, will be released around Kuu's cover album and Namie's Dome Concert release

The song now have a tie-in for a TV show of the famous Takeshi Kitano =)
The tie-in sounds great. Takeshi Kitano is legendary in Japan.

I won't hold my breath though, I still have low expectations, we'll know how things will really go once the promotions start.

Quote    Reply   

#6 post_url

Jan 9 13 1:35 PM

Polaris wrote:
More details about the show plz! Is it a flop show? lol

I'm not finding any info in Japanese about there being a tie-in.

Quote    Reply   

#8 post_url

Jan 9 13 6:59 PM

I see it now--Takeshi no Nippon no Mikata.

I wouldn't put much value into being an ending theme for a show like that. Avex does that for a lot of singles on a handful of shows. The show's website doesn't even acknowledge it uses any music--you're lucky if you hear a clear 5 seconds of the song.

Quote    Reply   

#10 post_url

Jan 10 13 10:36 AM

I wonder if she will drop an album after this single or try and squeeze out one more single before then.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Aizmov

#11 post_url

Jan 11 13 1:41 AM

covers are up

first is CD+DVD
second is CD only

ok, been a while since I saw a decent overs from her, I dig them, may get both =)

Quote    Reply   

#12 post_url

Jan 11 13 2:38 AM

The covers are alright, on the same level as the Korean ones. Except this one definitely has a more Japanese aesthetic to it...

I wonder if there's a completely different music video, because these covers don't really match the style of the Korean versions.

Quote    Reply   

#13 post_url

Jan 11 13 2:50 AM

^ Yeah, there should be a new PV. Word is the S**T KINGZ choreographed it. I love their style, but it's gonna be hard to top NappyTabs' original choreography.

Quote    Reply   

Aizmov

#14 post_url

Jan 11 13 3:05 AM

The song is out for promotion:

via Cappuccino today you can use the QR on the coffee to listen to the song (I think):

ALSO, she released the song into Cocktail you can listen to it through this website:

http://onlyone-meets-you.com/cocktail/

not sure if the QR leads to this website though =)

Last Edited By: Aizmov Jan 11 13 3:07 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#15 post_url

Jan 11 13 3:18 AM

GaBuPowa wrote:
^ Yeah, there should be a new PV. Word is the S**T KINGZ choreographed it. I love their style, but it's gonna be hard to top NappyTabs' original choreography.

Wow their choreography is pretty cool too! And I think the cappuccino QR promo is neat ! Its better than nothing. I wonder how this year will turn out for BoA because the J-pop landscape has totally changed with the heavy House and Electronic influences unlike K-pop which is generally very Urban and Dance in sound.

Quote    Reply   

#16 post_url

Jan 11 13 3:56 AM

Oh wow, the covers are pretty good actually. I actually like both of them a lot .__.

And yeah, based on that video, their style is very fitting of a BoA song. Wonder what their take on Only One will be like. I have faith it'll be good, if not better than the NappyTabs choreo.

Quote    Reply   

#17 post_url

Jan 11 13 4:01 AM

IIRC, they choreographed "Woo WEAKend." Almost as big a waste of choreography and budget as "Key of Heart" was.

The covers look really homely, IMO. Homely as in old, dull, and boring, but at least they don't look cheap. And I love BoA, but can her double eyelids look any faker in the CD-only version?

Quote    Reply   

#19 post_url

Jan 11 13 4:46 AM

Japanese version > Korean version. This fits nicely with the sweet R&B tunes of Namie Amuro, JUJU, Koda Kumi, BENI and Kana Nishino TBH. Key Of Heart is one of BoA's best choreography, I will not tolerate any shade! Woo Weekend had a nice choreography too, though I never liked the song.

The covers are pretty dull though, but the Korean versions aren't any better either. Both of them have been meh, I have no idea why BoA's covers are always a mess... to me THE FACE was her last good cover.

EDIT: I take that back, Milestone was beautiful.

Last Edited By: glimmeringneon Jan 11 13 4:54 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#20 post_url

Jan 11 13 4:52 AM

Y'all will think i'm crazy but i hate the fact that she looks THAT Korean on those covers...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help