Remove this ad

#401 post_url

Sep 12 16 7:49 AM

Made in Japan Tour DVD/Blu-Ray will be released 11/02. Gackt's guest appearance is going to be included.

And btw. she's single again.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#402 post_url

Sep 12 16 9:50 AM

Corvina wrote:
Made in Japan Tour DVD/Blu-Ray will be released 11/02. Gackt's guest appearance is going to be included.

And btw. she's single again.
I just read about it. It's to bad. Long distance marriages are very hard to maintain. I've read such nasty comments. I don't know why ppl have to be so mean, this can happen to anyone.

Quote    Reply   

#403 post_url

Sep 12 16 12:13 PM

Yeah seems like she's a Japan girl through and through, really don't get why she keeps going for these long distance things, they clearly don't work for her
Hope she bounces back from it though

Quote    Reply   

#404 post_url

Sep 12 16 5:35 PM

To be honest, it was kind of expected but she seems to be alright with it. Her TA message was quite neutral. And I also wouldn't mind if they scrap MADE IN TOKYO because her voice wasn't in top shape and most of the problems were fixed for MADE IN JAPAN.

Quote    Reply   

#410 post_url

Sep 15 16 2:48 PM

Longer preview of the song with more woooooohhhh: 

Also, it looks like "We are the QUEENS" will be released digitally on September 30th.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#411 post_url

Sep 15 16 6:59 PM

RicH wrote:
wow ayu continuing to surprise me ... was a long time ago she did this XDand wow again:

She looks so georgeus, Ayumi improve with the passing time...

Quote    Reply   

#412 post_url

Sep 15 16 11:37 PM

Shuya wrote:
HELP HELP I CAN'T BREATHE JIHUGYFTDRTFYGUHIJ

OMG GUYS I AM LITERALLY SLAIN TO PIECES. NOTHING HAS SLAYED ME HARDER SINCE THE DAY OF MY ACTUAL BIRTH I CANNOTTTTTTTTT!!! LIKE MY ACTUAL QUEEN SINCE THE AGE OF 14 IS SINGING A SONG ABOUT BEING QUEEN NOTHING HAS MADE ME SO HAPPY!!!!!

But legit I have been listening to all Ayu during my new commute for the last two weeks and reminding myself how she is and will always be my #1 and then this!!! I can't believe I have to wait 15 more days! 
PS: I watched the behind the scenes and am even more SLAIN. Like she literally just moves her pose slightly in every shot for like 2.5 seconds sometimes with a wind machine to be even more ~ m a j e s t i c ~ and then at the end they give her a huge bouquet of flowers and cheer smiley: roll This woman is my hero.

Quote    Reply   

#414 post_url

Sep 17 16 11:44 AM

Wow. We're so spoiled. We're getting M / SEASONS / evolution for Music Station Ultra Fes. The trifecta. Unfortunately, it is another show about an artist's big hits so there wasn't going to be any surprises.

Quote    Reply   

#420 post_url

Oct 4 16 3:02 AM

luciasilvermoon wrote:
Um where is AHS?

Seems like the domain is down again. Happened two years ago as well, and eventually somebody was able to rescue the main data and pay for another server. Don't know, if somebody will be able (or willing) to do the same this time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help