Jul 9 15 6:37 AM

I want a poster of this.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

infinitylight

#25 post_url

Jul 9 15 1:53 PM

I think the covers are uninspired :s
Already seen this concept 1000 times over and over (not necessarily in her disco though).
At least they're neat and I kind of like the CD only version.

Quote    Reply   

#28 post_url

Jul 10 15 7:38 PM

ayukuuangel wrote:
ayu got 1 million followers on twitter, and she just twitted she recorded/has to record 3 new songs.

Unless she's got something else up her sleeve, I guess this means we're getting 6 songs on sixxxxxx - which thematically makes sense...!

And yeah, not a fan of the covers either. Looks like a two-second job. Her CD covers have all been so boring and generic since Party Queen.

Quote    Reply   

#30 post_url

Jul 11 15 1:57 PM

There probs will be like a remixed track or bonus or something. She dumped Movin' On Without You in the last two weeks onto A ONE so she might add something later on.

And pics from the Sayonara PV:

https://twitter.com/ayu_19980408/status/618355955521052672/photo/1

So... dis bitch woke up, ruffled her hair and took 3 selfies with a front facing camera whilst pouting and made those the covers. Meanwhile she looks DAMN FINE in these stills.... and these are just Twitter updates?

Bitch is off her game.... *starts to wonder if she ever was on it to start with*.

Shade aside, I'm looking forward to Sayonara. The PV looks really good, and SpeXial (or whatever) seem to be a poor man's EXO which I'll take. I'm praying for some clubby / dance epic sound from this song like Snowy Kiss. Or maybe rockish like WARNING. Or maybe... well actually just hoping it isn't more of this Step by Step forgettable crap.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 post_url

Jul 11 15 8:30 PM

evilsin wrote:
^ There are 5 songs on sixxxxxx - the name is for the 6th mini overall.

They played the PV for Summer Diary at the final show of Cirque de Minuit? So that's 3 songs already recorded ( +Sayonara +Step by step) + 3 new songs...

Quote    Reply   

#33 post_url

Jul 12 15 9:58 AM

Until the release date of "A One" the official website said nothing about "Movin' On Without You" will be on it so why not? Maybe as hidden track a sixth track? And I would like to know why the title is "Sixxxxxx" I mean okay like you said because this is her sixth EP release but Avex counts that as her fifth and she never took reference to her "pre-debut" I mean she had her 20th anniversary already.

Quote    Reply   

Dumbellz

#34 post_url

Jul 12 15 10:12 AM

JEWELian wrote:
evilsin wrote:
^ There are 5 songs on sixxxxxx - the name is for the 6th mini overall.

They played the PV for Summer Diary at the final show of Cirque de Minuit? So that's 3 songs already recorded ( +Sayonara +Step by step) + 3 new songs...
Didnt she already recorded the songs for this mini? We also have shape of love. The three songs should be for her next release.

Quote    Reply   

Dumbellz

#36 post_url

Jul 12 15 12:09 PM

So the last song is titled "Sorrows" hmmmm ballad? Source: ayu twitter. She tweeted lyrics together with the song titles for Summer diary, Sayonara and Shape of love

Quote    Reply   

#37 post_url

Jul 12 15 12:49 PM

RicH wrote:
I think the newly recorded songs are for 'sevennnnnnn' or she's prepairing for 'eightttttttt' ...

j/k

Haha! I'm still waiting for A Winter Best, An Autumn Best and A Spring Best.

Quote    Reply   

#39 post_url

Jul 13 15 9:23 AM

I liked it. There was some symbolism this time around compared to most of her previous videos which were quite empty. Each woman represented an essential part of (her?) life; education, love and career. They were all being held back by the red thread for various reasons. There's also the butterfly which couldn't manage to fly away which represents whatever you think it does. The video was cheesy but it does its job well.

On other news, the last(?) song is called "Sorrows". Lyrics are quite sad and self-reflective. I wonder what kind of song it's going to be!

Quote    Reply   

RicH

#40 post_url

Jul 13 15 10:29 AM

I am here with another font indication, this time the album's font is "Notepad (Regular)", you can find it here:

(!NOTE! I don't know about the font's commercial or personal usage. Respect the rights defined by the author of the font. Generated by Fontographer 3.5)

http://www.dafont.com/notepad.font?text=sixxxxxx

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help