Remove this ad

#41 post_url

May 14 11 6:56 AM





whoever said this needed to be a Hyorin solo track, I agree. ( =

Remove this ad

#42 post_url

May 15 11 2:27 PM

sin9hyaku90 wrote:
Yes ok I do agree that Hyorin coulda done this song herself, but I love looking at Bora before looking a Hyorin-- even though both of them are cuties. Regardless, I still don't know or really care to start knowing for the other members (yet), and that's mainly because Bora kept falling all on her face. Also since this is supposed to be a subgroup; they will probably just do more songs together as opposed to a full blown solo

GURRRRRRL WUT?!?!?!?



I dunno what you're looking at, but Hyorin got it ON LOCK. Bora is the less pretty, less talented, less juicy version of Hyorin... but she's still cool.

#44 post_url

May 15 11 9:14 PM

DarkAngel wrote:
sin9hyaku90 wrote:
Yes ok I do agree that Hyorin coulda done this song herself, but I love looking at Bora before looking a Hyorin-- even though both of them are cuties. Regardless, I still don't know or really care to start knowing for the other members (yet), and that's mainly because Bora kept falling all on her face. Also since this is supposed to be a subgroup; they will probably just do more songs together as opposed to a full blown solo

GURRRRRRL WUT?!?!?!?



I dunno what you're looking at, but Hyorin got it ON LOCK. Bora is the less pretty, less talented, less juicy version of Hyorin... but she's still cool.

Uhm excuse me... I'm a guy so don't call me GURLLLL emmk?! Also I think Bora's face is better than Hyorin's. Regardless, they are both hot and I don't even remember what the rest of the group looks like sooo I'm gonna assume they are ugly until they do something to make me go smiley: eek

#46 post_url

May 16 11 2:07 AM

sin9hyaku90 wrote:
DarkAngel wrote:
sin9hyaku90 wrote:
Yes ok I do agree that Hyorin coulda done this song herself, but I love looking at Bora before looking a Hyorin-- even though both of them are cuties. Regardless, I still don't know or really care to start knowing for the other members (yet), and that's mainly because Bora kept falling all on her face. Also since this is supposed to be a subgroup; they will probably just do more songs together as opposed to a full blown solo

GURRRRRRL WUT?!?!?!?



I dunno what you're looking at, but Hyorin got it ON LOCK. Bora is the less pretty, less talented, less juicy version of Hyorin... but she's still cool.

Uhm excuse me... I'm a guy so don't call me GURLLLL emmk?! Also I think Bora's face is better than Hyorin's. Regardless, they are both hot and I don't even remember what the rest of the group looks like sooo I'm gonna assume they are ugly until they do something to make me go smiley: eek
GUUUURL YO ASS NEED TO LAX em k.  L.A.X OKRRRR.  You stress'n me out

Muh GUrl Bora proved herself em k.  She duh FUNNIEST in the group, cuh her ass throws herself forward and falls when the attensh ain't on her <3

#47 post_url

May 16 11 4:33 PM

sin9hyaku90 wrote:
Uhm excuse me... I'm a guy so don't call me GURLLLL emmk?! Also I think Bora's face is better than Hyorin's. Regardless, they are both hot and I don't even remember what the rest of the group looks like sooo I'm gonna assume they are ugly until they do something to make me go smiley: eek
1. It's GURRRRL not GURLLLL... Say it out loud. Stressing the L is totes stupid, gurrrrl...

2. Soyu is cute and her voice is good enough --> Soyu singing in Yepp CF

3. Hyorin is the new baddest bitch of Korea. ALWAYS hotter.

4. GURRRRRRRRRRRRRRL



#48 post_url

May 19 11 9:47 PM

SISTAR19 would have won today's M! Countdown if they had performed. wonder if they'll perform elsewhere, as they may win some awards.

also, "Ma boy" has risen to no. 3 on the Gaon single charts this week, selling 348,849 copies (they debuted at no. 5 last week, with sales of 291,397). total sales currently stand at 640,246.

#49 post_url

May 19 11 10:56 PM

DarkAngel wrote:
sin9hyaku90 wrote:
Uhm excuse me... I'm a guy so don't call me GURLLLL emmk?! Also I think Bora's face is better than Hyorin's. Regardless, they are both hot and I don't even remember what the rest of the group looks like sooo I'm gonna assume they are ugly until they do something to make me go smiley: eek
1. It's GURRRRL not GURLLLL... Say it out loud. Stressing the L is totes stupid, gurrrrl...

2. Soyu is cute and her voice is good enough --> Soyu singing in Yepp CF

3. Hyorin is the new baddest bitch of Korea. ALWAYS hotter.

4. GURRRRRRRRRRRRRRL




lol all of you are hilarious. my opinion is still bora but w/e im not going to argue. Soyu is cute, she just looks like every other girl group member though lol. at least she's legal, though

#50 post_url

May 20 11 2:58 PM

^ LoL PERV!!!!!

drew wrote:
SISTAR19 would have won today's M! Countdown if they had performed. wonder if they'll perform elsewhere, as they may win some awards.

also, "Ma boy" has risen to no. 3 on the Gaon single charts this week, selling 348,849 copies (they debuted at no. 5 last week, with sales of 291,397). total sales currently stand at 640,246.

Oh mah gawd! I didn't think it was doing THAT well!!! Hyorin better rest those pipes though... She's sounding a little strained lately.

Remove this ad

#51 post_url

May 20 11 4:12 PM

Hey I'm no perv... at least not right now xD

I don't actually know any of the members outside of the two of them (yes and I do realize this means only 2 other ppl) but their pictures on the first page don't do much justice imo. They actually look like bunch of raging lunatics xD

#52 post_url

May 21 11 4:07 AM

sin9hyaku90 wrote:
I don't actually know any of the members outside of the two of them (yes and I do realize this means only 2 other ppl) but their pictures on the first page don't do much justice imo. They actually look like bunch of raging lunatics xD
Don't worry, you're not the only one.

#53 post_url

Jun 4 11 5:31 PM

HYORIN WON ON THE PILOT EPISODE OF IMMORTAL SONG 2!!!

You can read the allkpop article and watch the video clips here.

I love when my bitch is best... Hyorin fucks some stupid idol bitches up, including 2AM's Changmin, Super Junior’s Yesung, SHINee’s Jonghyun, B2ST’s Yoseob, and
the most overrated whore of them all, IU.

I love that my girl is getting her time to shine. Bitches better respect!!!

Last Edited By: DarkAngel Jun 4 11 5:34 PM. Edited 3 times.

#54 post_url

Jun 4 11 6:40 PM

she sang circles around - and out performed - all five of her competitors. definitely a deserved win. I hope she dominates this show for its entire run.

#57 post_url

Jun 11 11 7:23 PM

LMAO SHE THREW BORA'S ASS OFF THE STAAAAAAGE AND TOOK HER RAPP'N.

abSOLUTELY no need for anyone else. LMAO

#59 post_url

Jun 11 11 10:44 PM

Hyorin is in a league of her own. She's up their with the female vocalists praised on "I Am A Singer" and in my opinion, she's even better than them. Her talent is so outrageous... If that bitch would have started studying English when she was younger, she would be a force to be reckoned with right now.

#60 post_url

Jun 12 11 7:57 AM

^ your comment is s full of lolz xD

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help