Remove this ad

#121 post_url

Aug 3 11 11:49 AM

Same here. I dont know why people are not enjoying this song more, each time I listen to it I love it more and more. Everything in this song goes so well, and I even warmed up to Skull right now too, he is hot.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#122 post_url

Aug 3 11 12:02 PM

Almost impossible to find a very HQ photo for their cover but heres the best one that I came across, its not filled with pixels like most of them are, I am wondering why so many websites have yet to change "Skul1" to "Skull" E5616568bd4e8991cba4bb392105821777defba3_r

Click on image to view larger

Quote    Reply   

#123 post_url

Aug 4 11 9:22 AM

Comeback On M! Countdown (Featuring Sykne)

I actually prefer this song with Skull and not Sykne, dont know who he is but he destroy the element of the song. Anyway, the girls sang very well today.

Quote    Reply   

#124 post_url

Aug 4 11 2:29 PM

My thought on the Brave Girls is that it's obvious Brave Brothers is being lazy wit them. He gives his best beats to SISTAR and gives the brave girls scraps. I like Easily...but I don't feel it's title track material. They need and up beat catchy A-side that gets peoples attention.

Quote    Reply   

#125 post_url

Aug 4 11 3:13 PM

I really love both "Easily" and "Do You Know" but I am going to agree with you, Brave Sound is very lazy with Brave Girls and basically gives them these scraps. Shame cause their so good.

Quote    Reply   

#129 post_url

Aug 20 11 5:26 PM

Not seeing this thread pick up very much so I have not posted their other lives, but they made a remixed version of "Easily" for Music Core today:

Quote    Reply   

Ikun

#130 post_url

Aug 20 11 8:39 PM

aw poor you ;_; thanks for posting all this videos but I can't see the 3 first ones. so unlucky xD

I like this remixed version!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#131 post_url

Aug 21 11 12:45 PM

Yes its pretty cool, I think maybe they made this as this song isnt probably doing as great as "Do You Know" did so they wanted to do a poppier version.

I hope they will continue and have follow up promos with the song "When The Rain Falls" that songs so great.

I wonder why those early videos are not showing/loading?

Quote    Reply   

#136 post_url

Aug 26 11 9:43 AM

Thanks very much Ikun!

I am sad that this song isnt doing too great, they seem to push it alot. I hope they will continue promotions with "When The Rain Falls."

Quote    Reply   

#137 post_url

Aug 26 11 9:46 AM

mitsuhoney wrote:
Thanks very much Ikun!

I am sad that this song isnt doing too great, they seem to push it alot. I hope they will continue promotions with "When The Rain Falls."

I got the remix yesterday (didn't know they were coming out with one) gonna listen to it latter.

Mitsu has gone back to his gay man avatars......it feels normal here againsmiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

#140 post_url

Nov 26 11 11:54 AM

Brave Girls announcing the name of its fanclub: Fearless

(This is one of those rare names that are actually very good and meaningful to the band name!)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help