Remove this ad

#41 post_url

May 6 11 1:39 PM

So someone started a thread for 2ne1 ver.3 jk jk Tongue

I really like So Sexy I glad we have more girl groups like this cuz I can't stand all that a pink crap.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#43 post_url

May 6 11 2:12 PM

mitsuhoney wrote:
Surprising that Brave Girls have not been on M! Countdown or Music Bank this week.

Maybe there dance is to sexy for broadcast lol

Quote    Reply   

#44 post_url

May 7 11 12:15 AM

Haha! Its not that sexy!

Maybe there going to start to promote "So Sexy" now? I mean, they recorded a music video for it awhile ago, all we saw was that leaked teaser of it and the music video was never actually released.

Quote    Reply   

#46 post_url

May 9 11 3:08 AM

Taken from ALLKPOP

Brave Girls’ Seo Ah impresses with her fit figure

Brave Girls member Seo Ah has become a hot issue after she uploaded new sel-cas onto the official Brave Girls Twitter account.Seo Ah is seen making cute faces while showing off her cut abs and sleek physique. Her blonde hair and thin arms had netizens labelling the star as a ‘Barbie’ idol.

While we think the girl needs to eat a bit more, we definitely agree that her abs are killer!

Lol good god EAT WOMAN EAT LMAO!!

Last Edited By: twinblades May 9 11 3:34 AM. Edited 4 times.

Quote    Reply   

#50 post_url

May 16 11 10:18 AM

They have been out of broadcasting promotions for two weeks now (dont know why) but they performed yesterday on Live Power Music. I hope that this two weeks hiatus means they are preparing for the next single

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#52 post_url

May 16 11 10:16 PM

StillStanding wrote:
^Ok I found it strange that they just vanished.
Me too...

And there song has done great for them (even if they have not won any awards for it) but I am hoping that they get more recognition, it was a bit risky having their debut song be a ballad...

Quote    Reply   

#53 post_url

May 17 11 2:58 AM

mitsuhoney wrote:
StillStanding wrote:
^Ok I found it strange that they just vanished.
Me too...

And there song has done great for them (even if they have not won any awards for it) but I am hoping that they get more recognition, it was a bit risky having their debut song be a ballad...

Yeah but at least it set them apart. So now they'll be remembered as the girl group that debut with a ballad lol

I wonder what there next single is gonna be like....

I'll just tide myself over with one of the new girl groups coming out he he he.....

Quote    Reply   

#55 post_url

May 17 11 3:39 PM

mitsuhoney wrote:
Well "So Sexy" is coming very soon, just dont know when...

god it better be soon

I always tend to follow groups that come out with music slower than a mother fucker

Quote    Reply   

#56 post_url

May 17 11 6:02 PM

twinblades wrote:
Taken from ALLKPOP

Brave Girls member Seo Ah has become a hot issue after she uploaded new sel-cas onto the official Brave Girls Twitter account.Seo Ah is seen making cute faces while showing off her cut abs and sleek physique. Her blonde hair and thin arms had netizens labelling the star as a ‘Barbie’ idol.

While we think the girl needs to eat a bit more, we definitely agree that her abs are killer!

YUCK that ain't no six pack that's that bitch's ORGANS.  fucking disgusting.

Quote    Reply   

#57 post_url

May 17 11 7:53 PM

MaiMai wrote:
twinblades wrote:
Taken from ALLKPOP

YUCK that ain't no six pack that's that bitch's ORGANS.  fucking disgusting.

lol

Quote    Reply   

#59 post_url

May 27 11 9:41 AM

The two week hiatus proved very well for them, the backup vocals are really low so you can hear them much better, the outfit choice was nice, Yoo Jin has lovely hair, and their voice was right on cue, too bad that the performance was cut and Seoa did not get to sing.

Lets hope that damned "So Sexy" MV comes out right now, what the hell is taking so long?

Quote    Reply   

#60 post_url

May 28 11 3:03 PM

They seem more energetic than before.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help