Remove this ad

#21 post_url

Apr 23 11 12:27 AM

Actually Yeh Jin and Seoa sing the chorus, but only toward the end when Eunyoung starts her adlibs, but I do wish they both sang more, they dont even have alot of line in "So Sexy" (two line for each of them).

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#27 post_url

Apr 28 11 8:53 AM

You have to copy the code that comes right after the equal sign (=) up to the ampersan (&) and post it in the top button that says insert flash from YouTube (next to the smiley button):

Quote    Reply   

#30 post_url

Apr 28 11 10:17 PM

^ same as is JPM: [spoiler] [/spoiler]

Loved the dance session!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#32 post_url

Apr 28 11 11:47 PM

maze wrote:
^ same as is JPM: [spoiler] [/spoiler]

Loved the dance session!

Yeah but it wont let me high light the whole discography part and make it all spoiler (for Brave Girls it wont matter but I have a thread for After School and Son Dam Bi that I want to do that for) it wont work for me.

Quote    Reply   

#34 post_url

Apr 29 11 10:24 PM

I wished they used an instrumental, hard to hear their voice when the background song is so loud, even if poor Yeh Jin and Seoa did not do so well on this performance.

So glad Yoo Jin fixed that messy hair up!

Quote    Reply   

#36 post_url

Apr 30 11 10:34 AM

Very true, I am starting to get over Rania cause they have failed to impress me as much as I thought they will, these girls are really good and it did not take them four years to train to show their talent.

Quote    Reply   

#40 post_url

May 3 11 5:21 AM

They've trained with Brave Brothers for at least a year but they auditioned for this group so we can't be sure how long each trained before that. If they trained at all.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help