Remove this ad

Lead

Nov 8 12 1:41 PM

Tags : :

What are some comeback/debuts that you have been waiting forever for? List your wishlist here!
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#3 post_url

Nov 8 12 3:19 PM

I made a thread similar to this yet obviously no one cared for it.

mitsuhoney wrote:Brave Girls
Chocolat
Co-Ed

What bugs me is how some of the companies dont even bother to tell fans whats going on...

Co-ed is disbanded from what Ive read.
Im waiting for Chocolat's comeback.

Quote    Reply   

#4 post_url

Nov 8 12 5:51 PM

^ You did? Sorry I would have posted on that had I known about it.

So Co-Ed is done now? That is so disappointing to hear. They were so good too. But 5dolls are still supposed to comeback next February...what about Speed? They had a terrible debut but still have high hopes for them.

Quote    Reply   

#5 post_url

Nov 8 12 6:10 PM

Comeback:

2NE1: Like, seriously, what the hell are those bitches doing besides scratching their crotches? ¬_¬
Hyori Lee: ^ Same...
f(x): I know they were around not too long ago, but their last mini was too good and I need moooooore!

Debut:

That boyband/girlband YG has been talking about...

Quote    Reply   

#6 post_url

Nov 8 12 9:59 PM

Omg most of yall choices reek of "Hi! I'm new to kpop". smh I mean Brave Girls? really? I'd rather for HAM to make a comeback. And what's with the boy/girl bands? Do none you bitches know any solo artists? Damn!

Anyway...these are the people that really need to comeback/debut asap:

Lee Jung-Hyun (aka Ava) - 007th was such a fire ass addictive album. Can't believe she just left like that. Come back girl! We need you!
Sori (aka The much better version of Ciara and the Ciara of SK) - I really hate that she's underrated. Her songs are really good. Her people really just need to give her a chance. I mean if GNA can make it then so should Sori who is much better than GNA.
Chae Yeon - Look At was ok but Shake was my shit. I really hope that when she does comeback we'll get another album like that.
Ivy - Did not care for Interview. I hope whatever company she'll be under next will tell her ass to do another My Sweet and Free Day, A Sweet Moment, or I Be... I mean I could use another Aha or Crazy from her.
Tasha - Her last comeback was ok but her collabos are so much better to me and she delivers much better to. Give me another One Summer Night and I'll shut up.
Kil Gun - I really liked her Light the World Album.
Saph-Fire - Idk if her debut was suppose to be serious but I really like her material. She's the perfect blend of KE$HA and Jasmine. lol

Rain - When is he getting out of military service again?
AJOO - Every since Wealthy 2 Generation came out I've been trolling for a comeback.
Again - After his debut he just dropped off the face of earth. I really liked 603 too. Hope he comebacks with something similar to 603.

Debuts:

Bekah - Lol girl please with that fashion crap back in Hawaii or whatever. Time to get back to what you're really taken serious about.
Jiyoon - Tired of her being 2nd best to Hyuna when she's on her level. I'm seriously going to scream if CUBE ever gives her a solo album.
Jejung - Where that debut album at?

Quote    Reply   

#7 post_url

Nov 9 12 1:36 AM

Honey Girl wrote:
Lee Jung-Hyun (aka Ava) - 007th was such a fire ass addictive album. Can't believe she just left like that. Come back girl! We need you!

I would be so here for an album as good as 007th.  Why hasn't she comeback ;______;

Quote    Reply   

#8 post_url

Nov 9 12 2:25 AM

Honey Girl: Slow your role, girl. Brave Girls is awesome, dont hate just cause half of what you suggested is irrelevant.

I do agree with you on Bekah, I like her cute fashion line she has going on, but she did say she was working on new music when Hyori went to visit her this past summer...speaking of which Hyori is like never going to comeback again that bitch fell off the face of the earth and just releases a bunch of whack digital singles about animal cruelty and what not. I am all for the protection of animals, but girl, take it easy...

Quote    Reply   

#9 post_url

Nov 9 12 9:32 AM

Honey Girl wrote:

Sori (aka The much better version of Ciara and the Ciara of SK) - I really hate that she's underrated. Her songs are really good. Her people really just need to give her a chance. I mean if GNA can make it then so should Sori who is much better than GNA.
Chae Yeon - Look At was ok but Shake was my shit. I really hope that when she does comeback we'll get another album like that.
Tasha - Her last comeback was ok but her collabos are so much better to me and she delivers much better to. Give me another One Summer Night and I'll shut up.
Saph-Fire - Idk if her debut was suppose to be serious but I really like her material. She's the perfect blend of KE$HA and Jasmine. lol

Rain - When is he getting out of military service again?
Again - After his debut he just dropped off the face of earth. I really liked 603 too. Hope he comebacks with something similar to 603.

Debuts:

Bekah - Lol girl please with that fashion crap back in Hawaii or whatever. Time to get back to what you're really taken serious about.
Jiyoon - Tired of her being 2nd best to Hyuna when she's on her level. I'm seriously going to scream if CUBE ever gives her a solo album.

You pretty much nailed most of the ones I was gonna list lol.

Not sure if anyone remembers Han Una (Mannequin). She had a digital single after that a minute ago, but she definitely needs to stick with Brave Brothers again.

Yaori (Excuse Me). Her first single was really good, not sure if she did anything after that though.

And whatever happened to Tae Goon??? I don't take to male idols often, but I really liked him and he just disappeared.

Quote    Reply   

#10 post_url

Nov 9 12 10:44 AM

Wasn't Taegoon charged with use of drugs or something like that? Pretty sure I read something like that around. Plus, he did a bit of acting some time ago, didn't he? Maybe he just liked it better than singing.

AFTERSCHOOL released Flashback not too long ago and I already need them to give me more amazing music. INFINITE, JOO, Seo Inguk, PHANTOM, Chaeyeon, IVY, Andamiro, Outsider, Hwanhee (he's in the army though, so it's going to take a while), An Jinkyoung, JYJ, Jaejoong (just give me that solo album ;-;), Kahi, Nine Muses. I'm pretty sure there's more to be added to my list, I just can't think of them right now.

Last Edited By: atillissaaing Nov 9 12 5:21 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 post_url

Nov 9 12 4:45 PM

mitsuhoney wrote:
^ You did? Sorry I would have posted on that had I known about it.

So Co-Ed is done now? That is so disappointing to hear. They were so good too. But 5dolls are still supposed to comeback next February...what about Speed? They had a terrible debut but still have high hopes for them.

I deleted it because no1curred.

Quote    Reply   

#12 post_url

Nov 10 12 2:21 AM

Comebacks:
Rainbow - waiting since the end of promotions for So Nyeo/Sweet Dream
CNBLUE
f(x) - but I'm really waiting their Japanese debut
Sunny Hill
SPICA
Secret
Sistar
Infinite
Chi Chi (only if they comeback with another Love is Energy)
A-JAX - if DSP releases their mini before 2098 obviously (and after Rainbow please)

Debuts:

that duo of Jiyoon and Gayoon
Korean debut of Puretty
in reality I want the debuts to stop for a moment, too many debuts this year I can't

Quote    Reply   

#15 post_url

Jun 6 13 11:07 AM

I want my f(x) girls' comeback! They've been teasing fans for quite a while now. But I guess with EXO and Henry currently promoting, they have to wait a little longer.

Speaking of Henry, his solo debut is making me so excited!

Quote    Reply   

#16 post_url

Jun 7 13 1:59 PM

omg Honey Girl, somebody knows Shap-fhire! I love her 3 singles too! recently I discovered she did a random feat years ago and it made me happy♥
also I need a Chae Yeons and Lee Hyun Juns sexy comebacks

I'm waiting forever their comebacks

Moon Ji Eun

Sun Ha (2008)

basically i need sexy female solos.

Quote    Reply   

#17 post_url

Jun 22 13 2:15 PM

Only comeback I really look forward to nowadays in Hwayobi. Lee Hyori was a major let down. Ivy was okay, but I don't think I'll get it. 4minutes was enjoyable, but their music quality always stay the same.

Quote    Reply   

#20 post_url

Aug 6 13 10:43 AM

Rain, KARA, Jewelry & Miss A for now

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help