Remove this ad

#1921 post_url

Apr 23 13 11:04 AM

Ah, yes.

The opening is just so LQ. You can't hear the new arrangement of D.D.D. that good sadly.
I love how everbody is going nuts at Pink Spider. But it's such a great performance, everybody was like "wow"!
And damn, you cn feel her energy bursting through the recording in Boom Boom Boys!
Such good memories~

Last Edited By: Corvina Apr 23 13 11:23 AM. Edited 2 times.

Remove this ad

#1922 post_url

Apr 23 13 11:49 AM

What is that music card thing !? If anyone could DL, re-UP and send me those 2 songs please... cuz I can't DL from that website :/ !

Thanks for your help ;)

#1925 post_url

Apr 23 13 1:06 PM

You're fast, thanks.
The download didn't work for me with PC as well, but with my smartphone it wasn't a problem.

#1930 post_url

Apr 23 13 4:29 PM

Oh, you're very welcome

Remove this ad

#1931 post_url

Apr 24 13 6:09 AM

Thanks, dodo!
OMG, Pink Spider is so awesome live and without autotune *____* And ESCALATE sound better live too.

#1933 post_url

Apr 24 13 12:19 PM

My BFF (who is as big a Koda Kumi fan as we all are) has been bitching and moaning nonstop over the fact that this (Pink Spider and ESCALATE live versions was released) saying what was the whole point of them and that its just a ploy for avex to get more money. However I disagree with him and think hes being a bit too bitchy for me about this. Does anyone else feel this way?

#1934 post_url

Apr 24 13 12:38 PM

mitsuhoney wrote:
My BFF (who is as big a Koda Kumi fan as we all are) has been bitching and moaning nonstop over the fact that this (Pink Spider and ESCALATE live versions was released) saying what was the whole point of them and that its just a ploy for avex to get more money. However I disagree with him and think hes being a bit too bitchy for me about this. Does anyone else feel this way?

It's not like the Music Card costs a fortune. It's really not a big deal. It's always nice to have some unedited tour audios before Avex edits them for DVD release. 

#1935 post_url

Apr 24 13 2:25 PM

If You SeeKumi wrote:
mitsuhoney wrote:

It's not like the Music Card costs a fortune. It's really not a big deal. It's always nice to have some unedited tour audios before Avex edits them for DVD release. 
Agreed. He made it seem like these costs like 50 USD I told him to calm down that its not a big deal I dont know why hes making it out as such. Even on his Tumblr he bitch about it...

#1936 post_url

Apr 24 13 10:09 PM

What's the point when it doesn't affect him? It's not even a new album or DVD that's pointless- it's a digital download, giving something to the fans. How much did they even cost anyway? 200 yen?

#1940 post_url

Apr 25 13 12:31 PM

^ Most of the yens she makes probably go to avex anyway

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help