Remove this ad

NATE

JPC Admin

#21 post_url

Oct 27 12 8:19 PM

CDTV performances are taped so it was probably filmed before the Music Station performance. They can film as much as they need/want to and air the best take. But seeing artists flub their performances is part of the fun of watching Music Station.

Remove this ad

blond0304

#23 post_url

Oct 28 12 3:50 AM

^Same here, I'm in love with it! And I haven't liked a single of her's this much since "BUT" xD

#26 post_url

Oct 28 12 8:49 AM

^ GTTT wasn't that good anyways lols I thought the sales was ok considering it was just an ok song

#27 post_url

Oct 28 12 8:53 AM

Weekly sales will be around 45-50k, that's great for Kuu!
And better than her last singles, so it is a success.

#28 post_url

Oct 28 12 11:28 AM

Greaat performance for CDTV, so much better than the MSta one.

I hate that this blog thing is only for playroom members ):

#29 post_url

Oct 28 12 11:56 AM

from peeproom, facebook, twitter...

EDGE STYLE shooting!

撮影!!!

さてさて、今日は12月7日に発売する雑誌「EDGE STYLE」の表紙&中面の撮影をしていま〜す♩

きゃなり、ヤバめです!!!!
くぅさんかっこいーーーです!!!

全体をお見せできないのが残念ですが、
せめて!と思い、撮影の一コマ。

撮影した写真を確認するくぅちゃんです。

ど〜ぞ〜♡

#30 post_url

Oct 28 12 1:18 PM

She is now releasing yet a new single?! She should do like Ayu and release a mini album.

Remove this ad

#31 post_url

Oct 28 12 1:28 PM

searchme wrote:
She is now releasing yet a new single?! She should do like Ayu and release a mini album.

not here for that

#32 post_url

Oct 28 12 1:55 PM

maze wrote:
Greaat performance for CDTV, so much better than the MSta one.

I hate that this blog thing is only for playroom members ):

yeahhh me too smiley: tired

#33 post_url

Oct 28 12 2:32 PM

searchme wrote:
Why?

#34 post_url

Oct 28 12 3:08 PM

Completely unrelated to the single, I wouldn't mind a mini-album or two from Kuu.
She could do a ballad/mid-tempo one, and a dance/rock one. That'd be pretty sweet, but I'm also a total whore for mini-albums.

#36 post_url

Oct 28 12 6:54 PM

Negi wrote:
searchme wrote:

not here for that
You should be......smiley: grin

evilsin wrote:
searchme wrote:
Why?

Because shes better.smiley: grin
Actually, the rate of her releases could impede her success. An over-saturation of her own career of sorts.

sock marks wrote:
Completely unrelated to the single, I wouldn't mind a mini-album or two from Kuu.
She could do a ballad/mid-tempo one, and a dance/rock one. That'd be pretty sweet, but I'm also a total whore for mini-albums.

I like mini-albums too, besides I think its her speed.

Last Edited By: searchme Oct 28 12 7:02 PM. Edited 1 time.

#37 post_url

Oct 28 12 7:00 PM

I mean... Her albums tracks are the fire ones... And a mini album wouldn't have any of these album tracks...

If she could releas show girl pt 2... Omg that song is GOLD ! And this is the Koda Kumi I love.

#38 post_url

Oct 29 12 12:11 AM

Negi wrote:
I mean... Her albums tracks are the fire ones... And a mini album wouldn't have any of these album tracks...

But a mini-album doesn't need a single beforehand, and they're better without them!
A mini could be NOTHING BUT FIRE!

#39 post_url

Oct 29 12 4:15 AM

searchme, sock marks, you guys are delusional. First of all she needs singles to promote albums, without them she is sure to sell less. And secondly what oversaturation are we talking about? She's been release like crazy since 12 singles project. Actually scrap that, she was releasing singles like every 2 months starting with 'feel my mind'.

Mini-albums can be good and enjoyable, but avex probably wouldn't release them with Kuu, because the production costs would be higher while she more likely sell the same. In the end it doesn't matter what format it released, what matters is the music itself.

#40 post_url

Oct 29 12 7:03 AM

She's back to no.1 today, selling 7,978 copies =.= I really don't get her sales pattern lols she'll probably drop tmr though

Last Edited By: LiLo Oct 29 12 7:18 AM. Edited 1 time.

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help