Remove this ad

#521 post_url

Dec 10 12 3:17 AM

I don't like the Nocchi hairstyle on her...but PERFUUUUME! (lulz irony)

Remove this ad

#522 post_url

Dec 10 12 3:37 AM

Oh dear @ Kumi wearing Nocchi's horrendous mushroom, balding-weirdo look....hate to say it but it looks better on her. Maybe it's the lighter hue.

#524 post_url

Dec 10 12 3:54 AM

When she walks everything from her hair to her shoes looks flawless...

HOWEVER, when she looks at you... Oh god... AWFUL HAIR !

And ARU, u're so right about that 2nd EDGE STYLE pic... It does look weird...

#525 post_url

Dec 10 12 4:02 AM

I'm very anxious for the "Pink Spider" PV and more info about the cover album. I believe on Baidu there was a comment from Kuu about how this was her most "luxurious" PV she's done in her career so far or something along those lines so I really can't wait.

#526 post_url

Dec 10 12 5:48 AM

If You SeeKumi wrote:
I'm very anxious for the "Pink Spider" PV and more info about the cover album. I believe on Baidu there was a comment from Kuu about how this was her most "luxurious" PV she's done in her career so far or something along those lines so I really can't wait.

Oh goooooooosh I AM SO READY.

#527 post_url

Dec 10 12 5:55 AM

RedKitsune wrote:
RicH wrote:

I think I saw it's font in the past... thinner than Impact, maybe a narrow version of something,,,, similar to FatCow Italic. (it's really close to the original one)

http://www.fonts2u.com/fatcow-italic.font?ptext=Gossip+Candy+KODA+KUMI&size=&submit=Submit
Aww, they always like to modify it. Close enough though. Thank you, it's actually a pretty neat font!

What hasn't Kumi done? She has contacts, kimonos, and perfume now, but I'm surprised she hasn't sold nails yet.

Never forget the epic kansai GPS navigator xD

NATE

JPC Admin

#529 post_url

Dec 11 12 3:05 AM

ReedTien wrote:
I wish she would go back to having darker hair...

Yeah, I think the blonde with that make-up palette really washes her out.

#530 post_url

Dec 11 12 3:50 AM

NATE wrote:
ReedTien wrote:

Same here, that hair color for her Pop Diva - JAPONESQUE hair did good things to her, just look at Pop Diva/V.I.P/Love Me Back/No Man's Land etc

Remove this ad

#531 post_url

Dec 11 12 7:52 AM

NATE wrote:
ReedTien wrote:

I know right !? And it´s not even blond, it´s some awful color between blond and pink :/

#533 post_url

Dec 11 12 9:47 AM

^ so good!!! I miss that

and I liked her hair better like towards the end of 2009 when it was pinkish

#535 post_url

Dec 11 12 10:04 AM

Beshelme wrote:
I want to order!!! When?!

It's already on sale on the scentnationwebsite.
I already placed mine but unsure what they answer, since perfume is one of the prohibited items to ship out of japan with most sellers.
Also even though scentnations offers to choose a foreign adress, it may be that it still won't work out. I guess it's wait and see lol

#536 post_url

Dec 11 12 2:31 PM

I actually tried once to get a perfume out of Japan, unless you have it on you while you travel, it's REALLY difficult if not impossible to get it shipped.. crossing fingers for you guys though.

#537 post_url

Dec 11 12 4:06 PM

@RedKitsune: She already had a nail line back in 2005 it was called KODA KUMI One Touch NAILS:

And yay @ LOVE NOTE and LOVE TOUCH, the only bad thing about the perfume is the bottle, it's so simple...

#540 post_url

Dec 11 12 6:14 PM

I think we'll get some info about the album after Koishikute's release, or maybe 12/25 as a "xmas gift" for her fans.

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help