Remove this ad

#941 post_url

Mar 26 14 8:35 PM

How Are U wasn't too bad, but I remember it being the very first release in which Beni Arashiro never charted on the Oricon charts, but those days are long over since BENI is doing really well on the charts.
The DREAMS COME TRUE tribute album is out today, so you guys can get your BENI fix for now.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#943 post_url

Mar 28 14 12:41 PM

「BEST All Singles & Covers Hit Selection」
2014/6/11 on sale

Regular edition 2CD ¥3.500
First Press Limited Edition Special Price 2CD ¥2.759
First Press Limited Edition Deluxe 2CD+DVD ¥4.800
including 16p photobook

【CD.1】(曲順は予定です)
1 もう二度と...
2. kiss kiss kiss 
3. 恋焦がれて
4. ずっと二人で
5. KIRA☆KIRA☆ 
6. サイン
7. bye bye
8. ユラユラ
9. ギミギミ♥
10. Heaven‘s Door
11.2FACE
12.好きだから。
13. 声を聞かせて
14. crazy girl
15. Darlin 

【CD.2】(曲順は予定です) 
1.永遠 
2.さつきあめ 
3.OUR SKY 
4. Ti Amo
5 .LA・LA・LA LOVESONG 
6.瞳をとじて 
7. 桜坂 
8. .いとしのエリー 
9.奏(かなで) 
10. 歌うたいのバラッド 
11. Lovers Again 
12.粉雪
13.愛唄 
14. .Your Song (new) 
15. もう2度と…Unplugged Ver(new)

【DVD】過去SGのPVをコンプリート収録
1.もう二度と... 
2.Kiss Kiss Kiss  
3.恋焦がれて
4.ずっと二人で
5.KIRA☆KIRA☆
6.サイン
7.bye bye
8.ユラユラ
9.ギミギミ♥
10.Heaven's Door
11.2FACE
12.好きだから。
13.声を聞かせて 
14.crazy girl
15.Darlin'
16.永遠
17.さつきあめ
18.OUR SKY
19.ずっと二人でUnplugged Ver 
20.もう2度と...Unplugged Ver(新録曲)

Last Edited By: utenachan Mar 28 14 12:46 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

RicH

#944 post_url

Mar 28 14 1:04 PM

^ was expecting that in this year.

The real question is: what will come after that?

She can still sell well, maybe she/her staff will reinvent her style. Or just release COVERS:4 .
No one knows, that's why I'm doubtful about her future...

Quote    Reply   

#945 post_url

Mar 28 14 1:58 PM

She listened to me and put another unplugged track on the BEST 😀.

I hope that there is a lot more to come after this with her. She's still a good seller and has flawless music.

Quote    Reply   

#946 post_url

Mar 28 14 2:22 PM

Whoa, the release date is only two days different from being exactly 10 years since she debuted with Harmony. That's cool.

They should have at least had her re-record that or a couple of those other Avex singles to help pad out the second disc instead of including literally half of COVERS 1. Two Hearts could have been on there too... or an actual NEW song instead of the two listed as being new, but really aren't. Lol, w/e.

Quote    Reply   

#950 post_url

Mar 30 14 9:47 AM

Gah. It's not really worth it if you bought everything she released under Universal. The two new MVs will probably be a studio live session and where's "Two Hearts"? But hey, if it does well, she could pull an arena final?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#951 post_url

Apr 1 14 10:32 PM

This long wait, wonder what it will consist of from her. Since it is her 10th anniversary, wonder if she'll re record some of her old songs but I'd love to have new songs too!

Quote    Reply   

#954 post_url

Apr 2 14 4:15 PM

She's still been recording for 10 years and that's truly something to celebrate. Especially watching her grow as an artist from her Avex days to now.

But I think the main reasons she is celebrating 10 years but not acknowledging her career as "Arashiro Beni"are
1. She already had a best album with avex, so I don't think she would rerelease music from a different label on this best.
2. We don't know the legal situation, she might not have any ownership of her old music. Perhaps she would have to pay up to even acknowledge those records or perform them or rerecord them.
I don't believe that Beni would completely ignore her avex releases simply out of disdain. She still wrote and helped create the majority of them after all.

I do think it would be really wonderful if there was a disc 3 that included a new EP of 4 or 5 tracks to hint at the new direction she is going with her music. I'd also love rerecorded music or ~part 2~/spiritual predecessors to certain avex songs just to show how things have come full circle.
Kind of like how DOUBLE had songs like Bed-Part2 and Sweet Time again (which were jazzier renditions of her classics). Or Crystal Kay releasing acoustic versions of Eternal Memories, Hard To Say etc.
It'd even be cool if she sampled or referenced some of her early early material in new records (again Crystal Kay comes to mind when she sampled Motherland in the song Fly To You, or Utada Hikaru's uso mitai na i love + hikari).

Quote    Reply   

#957 post_url

Apr 5 14 2:24 AM

RED TOUR slayed me DEAD

the album was so mediocre but she saved it for me with this concert, My World is soooo cute and just everything was on point

Quote    Reply   

#960 post_url

Apr 21 14 3:29 AM

cover for the regular edition

first press will be voted by FC members

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help