Remove this ad

#21 post_url

Apr 19 13 3:23 PM

Woohoo! Yet another one of my artists is coming back in May! May is going to be so great! Thanks so much for the tip 2D!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 post_url

Apr 29 13 10:12 AM

haha yay you're welcome <33

areiacreations is who did the tittle track (so we can expect another european vibe song i guess yay)
and today he posted this

A cut from Andamiro's comeback song CD cover... that's all that I'm allowed to put out for the moment. More within May! Areiacreations first official original KPOP song GO GO GO.

nothing much but at least we know the colors of the cover lol

Quote    Reply   

#23 post_url

Apr 29 13 1:15 PM

I am just so glad to see her again cause I didnt think we would be seeing her for awhile now, you know how it is with solo artists in K-Pop, they take FOREVER to FINALLY comeback lol

Quote    Reply   

#30 post_url

May 2 13 6:40 PM

^ I guess thats true lol, I just hope she gets more consistent with releases. I mean Sep 2012 to May 2013 wait isnt that long, compared with other solos who take so long to come back.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 post_url

May 2 13 6:57 PM

ooh the single is digital but a few physical copies will be avaliable only at areiacreations shop

You will be able to get a copy of the CD for a low price ONLY from areiashop as we are the exclusive distributor of this low in number print.

Quote    Reply   

#32 post_url

May 2 13 9:13 PM

Hmm! I think I might buy it...I only buy physical copies of artist that I like (and in K-Pop it is AFTERSCHOOL, NUEST, Hello Venus, 4minute, Brave Girls and SISTAR) I guess shes going to be my next K-Pop artist to get everything from.

Quote    Reply   

#35 post_url

May 24 13 4:09 PM

ah yes, I didn't rembember to post it! just today trophy ent. twitted that the comeback is delayed to the first week of june! they say that the MV it's still under post-production >.

Quote    Reply   

Oricon

#40 post_url

Jun 3 13 1:52 PM

Same, I was expecting an uptempo song and not a slow-midtempo song.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help