Remove this ad

#61 post_url

Feb 12 15 10:07 AM

I must admit I was very pessimistic about this album but it turned out better than expected. I still like their rock side more but this isn't a bad mix of both. Not a big fan of Paper Planes though, uhg.
Also, I'm surprised no DVD/BD of their stadium live has been released even after it being shown on TV, weird...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#63 post_url

Feb 21 15 9:11 PM

twilightsky wrote:
Their official FB page says they've gone #1 on iTunes in 5 countries. So happy for them (^.^)

#1 on Oricon weekly chart with 165k!! Their first time at #1 too.

http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2015/02/one-ok-rock-grabs-no1-spot-on-oricon-weekly-ranking-for-the-first-time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#64 post_url

Dec 4 15 8:30 AM

ONE OK ROCK is coming to Singapore this January for their concert.

Well, I haven't listened to any of their songs before, but would definitely wanna check them out and attend their concert.
Any recommendations for starters?

Quote    Reply   

#65 post_url

Dec 4 15 2:20 PM

Their latest album is more... generic? or casual. They have become very influenced by american music :/ (it was also released in full english in america so that might have something to do).

Their earlier albums are much better.

Some of my favorite songs: Never let this go, Wherever you are, Kanzen kankaku dreamer, CHAOSMYTH...

I'm sure you'll have fun eitherway, they know how to put on a show

Quote    Reply   

#66 post_url

Dec 5 15 10:47 PM

^ Thanks for the recommendation! I youtubed them and liked what I heard so far - Wherever you are, the beginning, Deeper Deeper, Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer etc
What I am surprised is that the vocalist has quite a great grasp of English. His pronouciation is spot on, and he could pretty well sing.
Guess they're on my 'to watch' list!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help