Remove this ad

#21 post_url

Oct 24 13 2:05 AM

Well that's a drastic change from the MV snippets...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Moh

#22 post_url

Oct 28 13 12:03 AM

Should be English subs on this. Video title says the single is called "I Don't Know", video subs say "I Don't Know Anything".

Jei likes puppies (a lot), Cao Lu plays guitar, Yezi's role model is Yoon Mi Rae, Cheska was born in Alabama (!!!), Linzy's role model is Beyonce, Hyemi's nickname is Hamtori.

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#23 post_url

Oct 28 13 2:40 PM

More photos:

Cover, tracklist:

01 Intro
02 I Don't Know
03 Head Shoulder Knee Foot
04 I Don't Know (R. Tee Remix)

Quote    Reply   

#26 post_url

Nov 1 13 1:44 AM

It's a mistake anyone could make. Who knew that the song that sounds like Head Shoulder Knees and Toes
and has a similar title would sound nothing like Head Shoulder Knees and Toes. Meanwhile I Don't Know sounds like
Head Shoulder Knees and Toes.

Songwise, it's cute and catchy, but it's not what I'm used from them. And now that I've come here and got a second
look at that album cover, it's super creepy. Happy Halloween!!

Quote    Reply   

#29 post_url

Mar 19 14 9:12 PM

Cheska is leaving FIESTAR. They won't replace her. I hate to say this but this
might be a good decision. The group isn't going anywhere under Loen/collabodadi.

from their facebook

Hello, everyone. This is Collabodadi.

We would like to make an official announcement related to our label artist FIESTAR’s further plan and its member Cheska’s withdrawal from the team as below.

Currently, FIESTAR’s members, Jei, Linzy, Hyemi, Yezi, and CaoLu, are concentrating on their practice and shooting for upcoming album which is expected to be released at the end of April while continuing with their schedule. However, its member Cheska has decided to officially withdraw from FIESTAR after a long and profound conversation with the agency and, thus, FIESTAR will be reformed as a five-member-group from the next album.

Working as a member of group FIESTAR, Cheska has been pondering on what she really wants to pursue for her future music career and she has decided that this is the right time for her to attempt to change for her individual development. Therefore, she expressed voluntary withdrawal from the team and we accepted Cheska’s decision to leave FIESTAR after spending sufficient time discussing the matter with not only Cheska but also the other five members.

On March 29th, FIESTAR will arrange the fan meeting and will spend the last time with Cheska.

FIESTAR will continue their singing career in a wide variety of fields as a five-member-group without scouting an additional member.

We would like to ask for your ongoing support for FIESTAR and encouragement for Cheska’s difficult decision for her future after deliberate consideration.

Thank you.

Last Edited By: Jaxxia Mar 19 14 9:15 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#30 post_url

Mar 19 14 11:26 PM

oh, she was the only fiestar girl that i recognized her face

anyways lol, im hoping fiestar is coming with a good song and concept this time.
their last single get stuck into me BUT i didnt like it lol plus the cover was horrible

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Moh

#31 post_url

Mar 19 14 11:49 PM

Man. Cheska was my favorite. ):

Now that I think about it, she always talked about how close she is to her family, and she'd cry a lot when she talked about them.
She did go to Atlanta last month, so that might've solidified her decision. Poor management/concept change might also be a factor.

Last Edited By: Moh Mar 20 14 12:47 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#39 post_url

Apr 24 14 4:58 PM

Because of the ferry sinking everything has been delayed.
They don't want to be the first one to make a date and FIESTAR
won't make a date until maybe the music shows start back up again.
Even then they'll wait until some of the bigger names debut first.

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#40 post_url

Jun 26 14 1:26 PM

One More will be released on July 2nd.
Lots of pics under the spoiler.

You can hear a bit of the song at 3:04:

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help